Opposite attraction

On her way to diplomat resort walking through street between tall buildings made  out of glass looking at her reflaction, she brushed her fingers   through her hair fixing her shirt coller and try to adjust her shart length by pulling it up and donw. She remembers about last night.

Flast back what happens 12 hours ago

They are on dining table having their  dinner and after four attamp she found the words trying to  say to him. "You see i got a job in cattaring service that run by myfriend mom and she giving me good payment"

he cut her off didn't  allow to finish her line "so when you are starting"?

She couldn't believe her ears that without realising she asked him "can you please  repeat what you just said". Becouse she was expecting him to make a scene and  end up bagging him or they will have a great fight but instead he let her do what she want but she was brought back to reality from her deep shocked state.

"You can join your part time job but all i want is you have to clean this house three time a week and lounges and we have to do breakfast together as a family you have to update me about your ware about every two hous if you late i have to know where are you and one last thing i want you to make four pages jurnel every day ."   While he walk to kitchen sink he turn and finish his line "your curfew is 9'00 o'clock". Which she nodded yes.

Inbed while tagging him in and she was talking to herself he gave me a list to cleane house three timea week like he was a clear freek. 

Only two bedroom, one sitting room, one dinning room, open plan kitchen with breakfast table, one study room with stairs with hand made hand bar and top of that one big basements with musical instruments with big snuker table and one corner where he put all his useless books whitch by the way she didn't organised after told off more then couple of time. She sing

She yanked her hair in frustration and calling herself names

Set on corner of her bed crosed her legs at ankel 

She is thinking desperately   to fing solutions for her daily duties.

1- cleaning  

2- ironing/washing  

3- homemade food/ having breakfast everyday as family.

She found  solutions after working out her daily routine  she have to wake up every day  at 6 o'clock  first put washing machine on then cleane amd make food

So her solution is she will put washing machine on every other day amd cleane whole house every other day by making pattern . Firts day she will clean   house and cook next day washing drying and ironing and cook. And dosn't matter she can't egnore her brother after all she is going through this for her little baby brother. Finaly shesort out her routine. She is quite happy with it.

End of flash  back with a sign then she found herself standing infront of the hotel  where she is joining fast day of work so first empresion is important but soon stoped by a hit on translation glass otomatic door which stoped working so she have to waite outside till the door is fixed.

While she is waiting  for the door to be fixed she is walking around to kill time hanging her head down she bump  into something whish fill like a chest with muscle  she look up in shocked and all she can see ocean blue eyes looking at her she pull herself from him and next thing got her gase is his lips then she zoomed  around his face long pointy nose massy golden brown hair with fine jaw line he is so handsome she continues her though by he is good looking she is blushing like red tomatoes she thought he will say something romantically nice like in those romantic movies but instead  

"You.......... are....." she is blushing like her face will bust anytime soon. He continues " ugli damn it, there are limits even to the lack of common   sense !" He finish his line with " you jump out of sudden  and then you admire me by eye raping me! Miss i know i am handsome but gish gave me a break" !!! He place his hand back of his neck to kill his frastation. 

By now she lost her all temper "UGLY" breath out frastationly and countinues 

"HAY!!!you toss and roll aside a side a weak young maiden without a 

Are you all right miss?

"What that my line" he said by cut her line off he countinues its not fun to get bumped with a ugly girl like you because i was walking by!! She cut him off 

"WHAT UGLY" she scream at him by now all her vain in her forehead poping out

He countinues without noticing her angry face 

" i know i am handsome   but gave a break i don't have any attractions  toward you UGLY" he pay more attention  on his last word. 

Before she can asnwer him some one call her by 

"Miss door is fixed".

Then tip toe to meet his hight make sure her eyes meet his " consider yourself lucky  because I am short on time but i promise next time if you came infront of me uninvited will be your judgement day" she said everything in one breath and walk a way. 

She run and explain every thing to her maneger( her friends mom) and her maneger want her to meet the person hosting this event and she in going to put her incharge. So they stood   infront a office door her maneger knock on the door. 

"Come in" he respond the person behind the door.

"Good afternoon sir i am here to introduse to you the person who will be in charge". All she can see a person standing on phone and they are standing by facing   his back while he is turning she is excited  to introduce her self trying to organise her words but as soon as he turn upon looking at his face all colors drains from her happy face wide eyes looking at him like she seen a ghost, her palm began to sweat and her knee is trembling ..... on her very sport she in standind....

After some time all she managed to say is    "you" in very dry throt.......