super man & wonder woman

thanks for 100 read

N.P.V 

flash back

while tidying our clout 

ting ting ting my phone received massages.

took out my phone from my pocket oh i got three massages 

its from   Wesley yes i began to call him by his first name 

1st massage do you know who I'm? 

what is he up to!!

2nd massage I'm nikky's superman!!!

3rd massage when ever you need me, I'll flying over to you! superman only your superman. I love you. evil emoji.

i mimicked him then reply his massages 

If you are my superman what does that make me? wonder woman? I'll be your wonder woman. I love you. joker emoji. 

present time in front of  my so found new boss. but he is on phone fighting with person other end. his body gustier is very aggressive and his tone is angry. the language his is using is foreng for me i don't understand one single word he middle of a big fight. suddenly he hit the table in anger. now he sit on his chair and touch his forehead then going throw his files and paper on his desk. i think he found what he is looking for. he bold up and stand up now he is roaming near his desk but now he began to swear and waving his hand. i bet if people out there watching us they will think we are fighting. suddenly he (Wesley )pop up in my mind out of no were why him why now trying to shake him off. my new boss body language remained him then what he said pop up 

"MORON YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU ARE STILL INEXPERIENCE AND OUT THERE THIS WORLD IS VERY BAD VERY BAD" i shake my head to get rid of him but this feeling why them two seems like two side of same coin. my heart is beating like my chest going to bust any time soon.

still trying to maintain a straight face as I stood there with my supervisor although I would run away right now, but that was impossible of course I need money and live a comfortable business woman life. 

my supervisor tried to reassure me "director character is a little difficult, but i think you will be able to meet the expectation connected to this job nikky."

"thank you very much" our little confrontation was cut short by his sound of his hitting his desk.

we both cling to each other in fear. 

now he disconnected his call and sit back on his chair and lean back. brushes his hair away from his face in a languid motion. he looked a bit disgruntled with the disturbance. he arrange his tie he looked at us as if he was the one who witness the angry scene just moment ago.

"so" he prompted us impatiently reaching for one of the clipboard in his desk.

I looked at my supervisor who nodded me to speak. I took a deep breath but before I can say a single word 

"ah" his voice was bored, perfunctory you started today?

I nodded yes, he was looking at my CV.

"you are the rude girl i meet outside isn't it"

I sigh and nodded yes again.

"Get her out of here" he exclaimed.

my supervisors mouth fell wide open.

"But I had more decency to keep mine closed,but my heart felt as if it had been wounded a thousand times"

"But director my supervisor wanted to say something but was cut off"

"You want me to work with her that i cant even have a drink with?"

Then he whispered "Drink" a smirk slowly cut across his face.

" One of my secretary are  unable to attend reception of the bank today due to an emergency.

I was looking for someone else to go.

How about you cover for her today ?" He said

" Please leave it to me"

But my supervisor interrupted me

"Sir please don't give your permission the person she will be dealing with is the vice executive from the main bank. He'll stop the financial loan. There is a loophole in the price that has been set by the company's budget.Do you want to make our company bankrupt? she is not here as your secretary but an event manager and here to discuss about tonight's party."

He was cut off 

" If she manged to accomplish this task then i will talk her about tonight's party" He said. 

I sighed and agreed i know its the revenge of the incident that took place outside this morning, I don't know what to do ,but as promised it has been two hours , I have to call him (  Wesley)and update him on my situation while waiting for the bus i talked to him.

At  the meeting place

the client I'm meeting they don't talk business, all they want is alcohol and now they are drunk and began to show their true color. 

vice executive " you are not drinking enough here here" now he is serving me alcohol and force me to drink. but i manage to avoid it. suddenly he began to talk appropriately and trying to feel my body. doesn't meter what i do he found a reason to clings on me. now he want massage my solder. he began to use force on me and want me to cooperate with him.

now I understand his warning about very bad world. this sexual harassing old pervert is exactly what we read about in the news paper. now he flattery trying to undress me and has his way with me. while fighting him back i called my superman " help me   WESLEY began to scream his name. i began to hate my self for being naive. now he began to kiss on my neck coller bone             "I'll be nice to you why are you fighting o my are you virgin, oh man i can't believed my luck, I'll be gentle. by now my front part of dress id ruined.  

 WESLEY WESLEY WESLEY you promised my superman.. bust in tear. 

tash 

hotel room door flee broken. while coming toward me he grab a bot ca bottle 

smash

ON nearby chair and put it on his throat. he lost his control  after seeing my ripped dress he paunch vice pervert  "screw you" K.O.

He put his coat on me we are near his car.

His facial expression looked as if he was searching for me for ages 

" you moron !!!!"

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!  YOU NEED TO PUT ALCOHOL IN THESE SEXUALLY HARASSING OLD PERVERTS AND THEN CRUSH THEM!!!! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING EVENT MANAGEMENT IS THAT YOU ARE A MINER AND FUCKING HERE!!! NOW GET YOUR STUPID ASS IN SIDE THE CAR!!!"

I didn't reply to his words but some how all his yelling making me happy. he stood tall in front of me. i took a log step and embrace him " I was scare and I thought to night i'm gonna die"....... bust in tears 

he gently pat my head ans wrapped his other hand on me making me feel safe in his chest.

we are on our way home.

creeeaaakkkkkk

A sudden brake that made wheel bit screeched and made sound..................

to be continue

ps please vote or comment your vote motivate me writing.