two weeks notice

It's been two week, holiday is over, the anticipation and excitement were all gone, and every one returned to their safe and boring everyday lives. Except one, Nikky living a dreamy moment every single planning on her propose, how she is going to express  her feeling.  searching online but none of them got her attention. she sing its steve school time starting from today. nikkys school starting after 2 days. they are ready, but wesley went to school with steve. without knowing giving time to nikky  do more research.

"nikky please wake up" wesley trying to wake her up.  "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz " nikky find hard to wake up.                                                                                                                                                                                "its school time, its time to pick steve up".  he waited                                                                                      "its time to wake up" wesley angry. "please get ready while I count 10" still wesley angry.  "123456789 " he counted in one breath pick her up rush to car drove off, "wash your face in can and change" he hand over water bottle, and to her surprise there a dress in back of sit. 

"CHANGE" he commands 

they already pic steve but she found car is going to unknown road she want to ask but she didn't after seeing his popping out bain as he tightening his grip on steering. 

he park the car in hush way making her smack her head on window glass. 

"what happened?"  she question him. he hand over her a letter 

"this happened!!!!" he answered her. 

flash back 

he came back home after dropping steve at school.  after stepping he found house is cold he sing bcoz nikky didn't put heater on. he put in on but it gonna take 10 minute to heat up. he  found nikky sleeping on sofa and her laptop window is open he knew its rude to check other page, but he need to cover nikky, otherwise she will catch cold, so he took laptop and sw her research, " I'll pretend I didn't see that o boy sing.

snaps attention knock knock "registered letter sir" post ma called.

wesley receive the letter put under armpit and  sing. while closing door he look at the address who send it......... he got tense up after reading address. pick his phone and went to kitchen closed door behind him....................................

after 2 hour 

"okay I am on my way yes I am bringing her with me yes I know see you" cut the call.                            flash back end.

she can't understand reading this very letter over and over again. tear in eyes and scared plus lost............... wesley opened her door after grab her shoulder "look snaps out of it we need to focus, he will asked you question you have to answer".

"yes its your stepmother family they want to take steve custody don't worry we will find solution."  "but sir what does it two week notice" she asked him after cutting wesley. 

yes its two week court notice..................!!!!!!