Keys

Next morning I woke up by Steve calling me and pushing my shoulder, after I open my very sleepy eyes he said ''boungry'' he mean hungry. so I took him downstairs but as we started to walk down the stairs we got a glimpse of Wesley sleeping like a monkey that was stuck between two trees. one of his legs were hanging on top of the sofa.

after I gave weetabix to my little brother. I came to help Wesley out the sofa I helped Wesley after I tied my hair back into a ponytail, i put my hand on his shoulder to push him soon as i put my hand on him he began to move, he grabs my hand and pulled me onto him i was on top of him. Suddenly his free hand slip in my top began to make surcle with his finger i began to blush my heart began to beat fast in 100 mph when i realised my hand on his chest and he was shirt less. When i tried to push him he flip over in lighting speed now he is top of me. He buried his hean on my neck began to place soft kiss first then wet kiss i can feel he sucking my skin as he kissing my neck to my jaw line. Jawline to my lips first it was soft then become demanding. with everything i pushed Wesley of the groung I looked around with my eyes wide open trying to figure out what happened I was blushing I sat up trying to look away but Wesley asked me a a really weird question I have never heard before "what is wrong with you face it looks like a tomato". he said as he rubbed his bottom from the fall.

I ran upstairs in embarrassment and took a shower to forget about the whole thing after 10 minutes I came out and went straight into my room and began to clean it soon Steve walk in and asked "do you want to change the wall color " while I was moving my computer to the corner of my room. I looked at his face turn away and answered no I get a warm feeling from this color my face turned red he stared at me asking " are you feeling hot" today's weather Is quite nice " Hey Nikky lets go and have a picnic " Steve clapped his hands and shouted excitedly "picnic" we both laughed as we got on our way.where is the Audi car 8 he pulled over at mamas & papas. I point to Steve "this young man needs a booster seat " we went inside and ended up buying tons of house products. The girl at the till asked Steve are you here with you sister" Steve did not answer to the question .

So the girl gave him a token and said "tonight the temperature will drop and that is why I need a heater . he took the token and stuffed it into his pocket.

Now we are on our way, we went pool center, we went inside and change in our swimming suite, I'm wearing the same swimming suite from school with the school logo on, he took a look and sighed ''so not sexy'', then he jump on water with Steve. We took turn for swimming with Steve. After 1 hour we got out but the security lady said with pointing toward a room ''couple with kids go in that room, I was like what the hell but Steve sneezed so no choice, as we are going in Wasley ''you go in with Steve I'm going to men section''.

After 10 minutes we meat out side, we were all hungry, my tummy make a big sound indicated food. we went near restaurant and brought food and go in a park set on ground and eat. me & my little bro lay down and watching cloud that was our favorite killing time,Wasley lay next to Steve and '' what are you guys doing''. So i replied'' we used to play this as family me Steve and out parent when they are live''.

Wasley ''sorry''.

we are on out way back. Steve fall sleep and I'm watching out side window and remembered me and my dad used to sing on our way home ''Take Me Home, Country Roads '' without realizing my tears falling and I'm sniffing.

He didn't said any thing but pull the car over and ''sorry for your lost but we came from him and we shall go back to him'' with his sentence I bust into crying ''but its was not his time''. He gave me tissue and his shoulder for cry. soon my tears stops and fall sleep.

He call me and we are arrived home, I opened my very tired eyes but try to take Steve but he stopped me and bend in the car pic Steve on his shoulder and went in, soon he put Steve in bed and tucked him in and left our room. Soon as my head touch pillow fall sleep again.

At midnight I woke up from my sleep and went down stairs for water but he is not in, may be went out then again its pass 1 morning, who knows?

Lying on bed and thinking tomorrow is Monday that mean school but I can't leave Steve alone, but to stay in this house first condition was to attend school everyday, but scratching my head and scream in pillow.

Next morning I talking to my reflection on mirror and practice and made up my mind soon as I found his I'm not going school school that what i think , I get out from bathroom, i help Steve to changed his pjs. Soon as I open our bed room door wow what nice smell its pancake. we sat on table Wasley serve us breakfast ''there two news for you, one is bed and one is good, which one you prepare first''.

my respond was ''tell me bed news first'' I aswered.

bed news is you have to go to school he said with rose one of his eyebrow, the good news is Steve got a place in nursery for full time, after I explain them your situation, so they gave a special exception.

Without realization I kissed him on his cheek, and left home with bright red face, holding Steve hand.

soon we arrived at day nursery, Steve settle down quite nicely which was a shocking for me.

I went school and my best friend came to me with big smile on her face, hug me & '' you need to answer so many question of mines.

We set on school campus and I finally said every thing to her and about my fake marriage to teacher, her reaction surprised me, '' wow the English teacher the teacher that every girls crazy about,but you are living with him & soon marrying him. GIRL GOTA DO WHAT GIRL GOTA DO''. with lustful eyes.

I said ''fake marriage''.

She sang and fake cry but soon cheered up and said'' I'm here for you you can asked for anything, anytime,''while making a sigh with he hand, ''you know what I mean''

I sing and went to our different classes.

soon school was over and I went to pick up Steve & went home, but couldn't get in because I don't have the keys, we played on the swing. soon Wasley arrived and apologized '' sorry sorry I'm a idiot didn't think straight''.

he put out his one hand and jingle the keys'' those are yours, from now on, you didn't have to wait for me'' he gave me a worm smile.

He bend down to Steve'' gave a high hive buddy'' which Steve did. we both hold Steves hand and got inside.