Nobody want us

Nikkys flash back,

Its feel like yesterday when mom and dad says the are getting married. I was so happy for dad he finally tieing a knot  with his soul mate. its was clear she loved him with her whole heart It was visible in her eyes. 

My step mom Kerry was looking gorgeous in her wedding grown, After all that dress was chosen by me ,her face was covered with vain  her uncle once remove  escorted the bride. I was her bridesmaid.  Her son Steve standing next to my father. while they are taking their vows something different happened my father ask Steve will you take me as your father,                                                                                                                                                                                                      I promise   I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, I will protect you through good times and bad,  from this day forward for as long as  I shall live."                                                                                                                                              Steve tear running through his check hug my dad and said ''I do''.                                                                                                                                                                                                     In that very moment I wish             may be I'll have some one in my life who will love me cherish me protect me Amen.

Priest ''now I pronounce you as men and wife you may kiss the bride''.

All our relative came and blessed them that evening they left for honeymoon and they never came back. tear in Nikkys eyes.

Every body came again for funeral gave their respect. now there big problem nobody want us.  

That's how we end up living with our so called relatives. 

Present day I'm standing behind a angle god has send for us. With a big smile I take a step to my future.