Sunday

n.p.o.v

its nearly two weak's since we moved in this house. But we didn't organize our closet. I am not use to it. last year we were living with our relatives but we didn't provide with luxuries, in a year we moved eleven times. 

Now finally settled down, trying to organize things, like my bedroom when i live with Dad. 

Steve helped me with changing duvet cover and tidy up his toys.  Soon I picked all the laundry and opened my room door there was nasty smell. what is it? where its coming from? 

As we were passing by the bathroom the smelt was coming from here. so I went in to get a proper view but .........this very scene surprised me Mr Wasley in the toilet. 

As I ran to get out from behind

                                                              ''please can you pass me a new toilet roll. as i pick a new toilet roll and giving it to his '' please Mr Wasley next time before using the toilet make sure tissue is here and impotent  LOCK THE DOOR'' i emphasized my last ward. 

TASH I shut the bathroom door Steve jumped with the door closing.

as i twitch the washing machine and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast, but first I need to buy grocery.  Me and Steve made a list, I icked Steve upto my arm and ran to room to change our pj.

knick knock 

''yes''

''can i came in'' 

''yes''

Soon as i open his door 

my eyes got wide, as i stopped breathing. by looking at his room condition.

Its really hard to describe it with words its like a mountain of trash and untidy closet, news paper every were........etc.

I jumped out from his room as my ocd acting up. 

''Mr Wasley we need to go to grocery shopping came with us'' i said.

''okay I'm coming.''

are you going with your swait on''

''yes its so comfy''

''no change''

''no you want me to came with you or not''

''okay as i don't have any other option.''

we had our breakfast at cafe.

in side shop oh look at that penguin is cute, get that

that one ?

yes

you're so quirky. do you like plush toys like this? said while picking it from her hand and put it in trolley

no i just think its look like you.

me? 

yes it does look like you, short arm and legs, wide set eyes and protruding lips.

you are so mean and turn away from him and sigh.

slightly turning my face i saw he is following me.

After three hours 

                                    in front of his house and getting out of car and going in with hand full of shopping.

After he doped shopping he is going to his room.

''WAIT'' i said  '' i help me with shopping he came and......

I am sitting work top and 

''where do you put eggs''

he is putting it in frize

''where do you put flour'' 

here'' he said and turn around 

OOOIIII if I'm doing this what are you gonna do? he asked.

''I'll eat'' 

okey I'm at your service bow in front of me in ballerina style.

i stood up and ''now I need to organize my closet see you Mr Wasley'' raising my eyebrow indicating after cooking.

 I went upstair.

soon as I opened my bags Me Wasley came in with Cesar snach snach making sound with cesar Mr Wasley said

''organize tour winter clothe later!!!

Start with your daily necessities first!!

''okay'' wow he is helping me like he is the most organizes person in the world!!!

''store your clothing in this closet'' he is said while pointing at the closet with his index finger.

and he continued with ''and the things that you don't need to use often!!!

its like I'm his slave and he is some king of lazy Emperor.

''as for school materials place them near the window side desk!! Remember to put a bin near your desk put bags on''

pant pant pant I'm out of breath  he is making me do all the things really fast ......... in the speed of light.......

Alright !!! clap clap clap 

''now the first step is done. 

go buy the things you need!!!

Remember to gather up the wastes.

what's wrong do you want me to came with you?''

''no, not a problem!!! i can but I need to organize my toiletries, but before that Steve needs to have a bath.''

After 2 hours I have vacom my room passage and clean  the bathroom. 

now taking a hot shower its feels nice like my whole worries and bed things were washing off.

''NICKY NICKY'' a loud voice from down stair 

''coming''

at dining table he cooked curry, rice, vages and egg salad.

''oh its curry my favorite'' i said 

he is helping Steve and serving food to our plate.

as i took one bite hhhmmmmm its delicious. 

out curosity ''Miss Nicky I would like to talk to you'' he said. 

''what sorry what with this formal addressing? 

''as we live together we are soon to be husband and wife so call me by my first name or call me anything accept Mr Wasley''

''okay honey'' i replayed 

he chucked with my word giving me shocking look.