two week notice 2

All three of them waiting in waiting room, receptionist gave some toys to Steve to play with. Wesley slowly stand up took his wallet walk toward door. He came back with two begs, the first thing he show is tears in Nikky's eyes she trying to hide it but fail as soon as her eyes meet his, tears boohoo cry a river out, silently. Steve started crying as well. Wesley walk to them place bags on table pick Steve in his arm, before he can go near Nikky she hug him her chest touching his torso, he wrapped his other free hand on her "listen to me okay,( he make her look at his eyes) keep your eyes at me only at me trust me, everything will be alright, I'll try my best to make it happens,  you know that don't you, everything is possible for me I have million more way ways, remember I am your superman ". in his head  it is not easy to achieve. 

they sat on sofa Steve is drinking milkshake with straw. Wesley trying to get sandwiches same time don't want to disturb nikky who is  clinging on him. he gave up on his sandwiches.

"hmhm"  receptionist clean her throat, both Wesley and Nikky looked at her still Nikky is refuse to let his arm go. "yes" Wesley 

"boss called you in" she said.

Nikky let his arm lose they went in "I'm feeling hot" he whispered while starching his arm while holding his own shoulder. 

"Have a sit" the person who's trying to get a book from  book shelve turn around while going through book and sat on his chair without looking at them " ahha here it is, yes we look at this first than" he looked at them, he saw very scare girl(nikky) one three years old kids and his friend. "WASLEY" he scream and stood up came near him and hug him. he bringing old memories about collage, clubbing, outing he is about to bring some thing out but got cut by wasley "you know why we are here". 

"yes yes I know , come we can continue this some other time, now focus on this very case".

After episode of introduction, "Nikky I want all honest answer from you, 

{L for lowyer, N for Nikky} 

L: 1st how old are you?

N: nearly 18 I mean I'm 17 and 10 months old

L: how old is your brother?

N: he is 3 and half years old.

L: Wesley please gave me the letter you received today.

after he read the letter. "nikky and Wesley please brings this with you tomorrow". he gave them a list, so see you tomorrow.  they shake their hand Wesley looked at him didn't asked any question. 

At the moment of going out of this very office Wesley began to  realize that they are in a difficult task.

in the car Wesley put steve in car sit and while  putting on car sit belt, he looked at Nikky who is looking at  list very concern given to them by lowyer. she get in the car still looking at the list. he looked at her while changing car gear the ride was awkward. without talking to each other they finish dinner, she put Steve on bed than bring one of their suitcase going downstare Wesley saw her she is struggling so went to her again without saying a single word he took suitcase went inside sitting room. she came in tailing him. hand over the list to him and went near suitcase, suddenly out of blue he wrapped his arm around her hugging her from behind, she place her two hand on his " I will make this work"  he flip the list. I will show you that you are perfect, that you're worth being Steve's first and last family, he have you and you have me.............. listen to me ............. I know you are in pain but think it a blessing that now you will show people how great you are, don't need to hide your emotion cry much as you want on my shoulder, use me as your stranth" before he can say anything she turn hug him with all her might................................ "I know it's difficult but not impossible". he place his one hand on back of her hear and another around her waist. she like the way he hold her. god knows how long they stay like statue. they jump when wall clock hit 1 o'clock make dong sound. they separated and began to look through paper folder tag  with important paper written on it. wasleys eyebrows went up finding important paper definition while holding a menu of near by restaurants with discount code on it. look at her but didn't say anything. they found all the thing lower asked for. 

next day lowyer office. 

They already gave everything to the lawyer is going through it and adding more refrence  with them. L:"how to further improve the support system based on case analysis of child protection. so I looked into your files to be honest, its likely that you will be guilty"                                                              N:yes                                                                                                                                                                                            L: the parent of this child is already deceased, you are the sole blood relative from father side, under age plus not financially strong. his legal counsel is going to say your testimony is inadmissible due to your lack of support, financial status.             he sat next to nikky.

N: "but that was because of the what had h"....................  

L:yes I know"  he cut her short." what I like to confirm is are you confident you don't give up?

N: nodded"yes I am. 

L: okay then the very first thing we should do is to reply to  their letter. 

Nikky and Wesley their way home. 

"are you scare nikky?" wesley asked

"to honest I am freaking scared" nikky said 

"you said are confident back there" Wasley said.

"then should I say in front of a lawyer that I'm not". nikky said.

she sing. 

other side of the town house mail received mail from post man. went to kitchen prepare toast with egg bacon beans other things as well. set the table 

"its time for them to be here" butlet said.

maid placed last plate on table, wipe side of it make table spot less stood near the wall. one elderly man( who walk   steve's mum dawn the aisle)  on wheel chair another maid pushing it. joined with young men who already dressed but his butler holding his coat. they greeted each and sat on two corner of the table. 1st maid who received nail in morning bring mail and stood 2 feet away waiting for call.  while putting bread in his mouth he looked at her indicate her to bring it to him. he wipe his lips and opened the letter and his temper went out of control making him red as tomato, grave his coat and went out without saying anything to Oldman. 

drive his car roughly , with sharp turn he went off road, creeek breaking his car get off  throw his keys to the security went in, chuck the very letter in front a guy who also dressed in suit (solicitor) he got this morning, "you said I will win this case they are guilty but now look" he grub solicitor collar ready to punch him but solicitor rose his hand in submission let me read. 

after 30 minutes

yes this document is strong this copy of their parent marriage certificate. which make her his legal guardian, but  don't forget she is not an adult yet plus she financially not strong. this case we will win I'm 100% sure.

hearing this his ego satisfied. he sat on chair with a smirk on his face. 

Wesley I'm coming to take what mine and you can't stop it.