christmas

I write this chapter last christmas but for some personal problems I couldn't update. now here enjoy.

In Steve class home time

One little girl run to her mommy "you're late! Its christmas today right! right! she jump on her mother

"I'm sorry my dear" she said and hug her daughter and continue "let's go home fast and decorate home we have to wrap presents and christmas is after two days, lets go." They went on their way. One by one all children's in his class went home. Only Steve sitting alone in his class waiting for his sister.

Nikky I'm sorry for being late. Nikky apologize

Today is last day of school and santa came gave gifts to kids after singing song. said Steve's teacher.

At home

Nikky claiming ladder " It's the long awaiting christmas! let's all get ready for christmas! she murmured while getting down boxes from attic.

Steve waiting near ladder looking at golden bulbs "I wonder what santa will bring for presents? he murmured.

Steve went to wesley, who is reading newspaper and t.v is on no one watching wasting electricity, Steve jump on his back make Wasley chock "let's have pawty!(party he mean).

tok tok tok Nikky coming down holding all boxes covering her front view she fell on last five stairs. "oooouuuccchh" she cry.

All the decor pieces on the floor.

hey......... Wasley came scoped her in bridal style, "hey she moan" he look at her and she wrapped her hands on his neck blushing heard, he carrying her to sofa laid her down gently, went to kitchen brings cold pack gave it to her to put on her back, then went to pick all the decor pieces put them on dining table, "its christmas ha" he murmured.

ooouuutttccch Steve crying rubbing Nicky's hand.

"Steve" Walsey called. Steve look at Wasley in teary eyes "lets her rest came and help me with this he jingle little christmas balb, look at Nikky gave her a cup of hot milk "drink it and rest".

Come on Steve and they went.

next day

Nikky and Steve started to put light on tree" the way he brought Steve last night i thought he gonna decor whole thing but he only put outside decors on. "Hey lets sing" said Steve they sing together,

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh, heyJingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleighDashing through the snow
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Ha ha ha
Bells on bobtail ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing
A sleighing song tonightOh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh, heyJingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleighNow the ground is white
And the night is young
Take the sleigh tonight
And join us in this song
Just get a bobtailed bay
Get ready... Wasley came in while adjusting his tie"nice song" he said.

join us so santa'll came! Steve cry.

"I have to work til late on the 24th, so i can have long holiday without worrying beside I'm the only single teacher in school who volunteering to this." he went out.

"aaaaa ggggg hhhhhhhh" both sibling.

they hear the front door open turns to the sound to find Wasley poking his head in, "I cant on 24th since I am free on the afternoon of the 25th should we plan on that....? Wasley asked.