part time job part 2

Wesley p. c.v

she is being very unfair to herself, i told her i will fullfill everything but she is so naive looking for her part time job, plus there are those guys are targetting hugh school girls. we are currently working with the police tp find them as the inteligence found out they are near scchool.

i was sitting in my office and heard two knocks, i grant permission for them to enter, the headteacher assisstant walks through miss lu "here i got this leaflet from one of the students who was looking for a part time job" she handed me the leaflet 

" this amount of money is way to much for a first time photo shoot" i was concerned before i can say anything else miss lu said"something is fishy"

i heard another knock i told them to enter, i was confused " i thought it was only meant to be us here, its saturday " i question miss lu and i see my student miss Janie strolling in i ask her

 " what are you doing here? , are you ok?"

 before she answered my question she took a glance at the leaflet at miss lu hands " shes there, this time its over for sure, she is so stupid" she was crying i asked her what happened she looked up to me with tears dripping down her cheeks " sir save her please, she handed me the same leaflet earlier, please save Nicki  before anyhthing happens to her " before i ran towards the door i said " im going to be there in a few miniutes "

i wasnt cautious of my driving but atleast i was there in a matter of miniutes, i ran towards the door flykicking the door where the door explodes from the hinges as soon as i took a step inside 4 men came rushing in but they were history, i saw the receptionist and asked her where is she, she pointed to the right trembling from fear, and well the rest was just the past.