Home sweet home

Wasley p.o.v 

Soon as we get out from my car an unknown tension grabed me, my house is a complete mess, theres no grocery shopping. Steve got excited in my front garden there was a  swing, one little wishing wall and a pond with some fish. we played with fish wish Steve really wanted to catch. then its evening so I suggested'' why don't we go in, its nearly bed time, with this statement Nikky gave me a weird look. which I didn't understand why. 

we went in I noticed her nervousness and teasing smiles.  I showed her my living room, with one cornet sofa with 60'' tv and x box and ps4. then its small dinning area with 4 chair and dining table open kitchen. upstairs there are two bed rooms, master bedroom and double room and a bathroom. first we went to the master bed room and I said this is my master room  but it will be yours from this day onward. she was shocked like she saw a ghost. then I opened the bedroom door there was two single beds and a computer there were lots of toys. she looked at me and pointed with her index finger before she can ask I answered the previews owner of the house used this room for his kids, trust me this room is untouched sins then. you and your brother can adjust in one room. which she responded with a nod. I left them there  and went down stairs for her begs, and went to wall mart  for some new bed sheets.

Nikkys p.o.v.

                         its a cottage he said he was a orphan  does teacher wages pay much to afford a cottage like this. wow such a big front yard he can park 5 good size cars, what took my attention was the swings, me and Steve ran for it. we giggled, Wasley helped Steve with his swing, for a couple of minutes I actually forgot we are not in our house and dad is not around. Walsey said  there is  a  surprise come with me we went and saw a pond with fish, for Steve its a completely new experience. We have so much fun, I forgot when was the last time I saw Steve playing in joy.

then suddenly Wasley suggest'' we should go in, its nearly bed time'', with his this words he gave my whole body shiver what is he planing?  

As we went in my heart was beating fast like my chest was going to blast. he escorted us in his living room, I was shocked to see his home in a complete mess. He appeared to be the most cleanest person in school but in reality................... 

then he showed  us his dinning room its look like a laundry room more then a dining room, then its the kitchen wow probably its the most cleanest part of this house. its so neat and clean.

then its finally time to find out what was he was planning, he took us into his master bed room, while opening the door he said ''this is the master room and it will be yours from this day onward''. his last sentence gave me a cold shiver. but before i can asked him anything he said  ''  previews owner of the house used this room for his kids, trust me this room is untouched sins then. you and your brother can adjust in one room''. I simply only nodded my head yes. 

Soon he left us by our selves  and I  started to clean up, suddenly my back hit my something, so I turned around and saw him placing  my bags in my room and went some were. 

Steve played with his new found toys I began to unpack. this room is light yellow color wall,lime curtains, two single beds for princess '' may be previous owner has two girls' okay I will make one bed for my prince brother. 

Soon there was a knock at door, I answered yes he came in and gave me two bags and ''lets go down its supper time''.

 Steve is struggling to sit on the chair he helped Steve, as we sat down for dinner  we were starving,  which is probably true. I took a quick look around the room its seem little clean may be he cleaned it before he  called us.

Wasley p.o.v

seems that she sure is making herself at home. she eating her dinner with smile on her face and eating like she is enjoying her food. 

O h my god Steve is a messy eater I wiped his face and '' welcome buddy we will make a hell out of team. which she respond no never dream on.................

after our dinner we watched tv and Steve fall sleep in Nikkys shoulder so she is going to put him in bed,  I simply stared at her, and continued to stare at her as she goes up the stairs. soon she pushed the bedroom door I called her and said ''GOOD NIGHT''  she responded with a smile and slowly replied good night. 

Soon as put Steve in bed I tuged him. And  my eye goes on to one of the bags ha gave  me so I took a look inside''it's bed sheets for our but he does not know this is the cleanest room that we ever stay in our so called relatives. So I thank God for providing this warm house and fall sleep.