My angel

"Hey sis where is daddy and mommy" Steve asked while playing with his car in their room. Nikky is trying to do her christmas home work, she didn't have any other choice she is already away behind, compare to her classmates. she stopped her writing for a second look at steve " hhhhmmmm................. Mommy and daddy well.......... i........... they are up in the sky" she answer him, she still looking at his face, she can tell he is missing them.  she bent down to his hight cup his face kiss his forehead. take him on her arm she went to near window looking at stars she pointed star to steve he look as well" from up the sky wide sky they always watching over us steve". she knew he didn't get her.

"okey we are going to meet them tomorrow" she promise, now he gave her a big smile.

on her way dining room, she made a deal with him after last incidents that she will tell him everything. but the problem is after living with him now she know he have switch on and off. when he is at work its his on switch, and when he is at home its his off switch. 

At dining  table. 

"You want to visit your parents?" he question worn outly. 

" I'll take him there" she said politely. 

he turn at her "can't I"? she asked

"its not that you can't go would it do if I came along?" he is scared something might happen to her since cemetery  is quite this time of year. 

"will you be okay? you have been looking  forward to this break................

After sometime 

Then let go together. 

she is wearing skirt, boots jacket with scarf. her hair is lose.

he is wearing jeans boot coat with scarf. and wearing glass he needed when driving.

Wasley put steve on car seat Nikky came after locking door. she standing near Wasley "you look cool" she compliment him. 

Nikky you look a little different than usual     its cute ........... too he compliment her, murmured last word but she can hear him.

while putting seatbelt "let's go meet family as a family wifey" put gear on first gear and drive off. 

hearing the word family she remember  when their parent died she meet their so called family relative.

how sickening

standing near their parent grave wasley clean memory stone, they pray, nikky talked to her dad about everything and how they end up with wasley, with wasley help she get a job in library part time. she told her dad he is all ways there when she need him he is her prince on white horse, her angel. she asked her dad "its is okay if i love him, gave him love the most in the world."

on their way car park "huh wasley you came back? one man asked.

"peter, it's been a while" wasley respond

"who is she? your wife! but she is looking young and have a kid also, don't tell me she run away from home to be with you"....... peter keep going who knows he have such a potty mouth.

Wasley took a long step toward peter "I have some stuff going on, so I moved back, here meet my wife Nikky Park , this is steve her little brother.

let me know in comment section who is this peter and what will happen in future