count dawn

flash back

last tear nikkys family want to go to town hall new year countdown light shaw, nikky's excitement was out of sky, her best friend marie told her lots of things...............

countdown light show is very beautiful every year, people make wish, couple countdown together, it's full of couples. as nikkys father work in breakdown service he got a emergency call and went out, but he told them be ready by 4 o'clock I'll be back and make our way, nikky is ready at 3:30. every passing seconds feel like hours, every other second she went to window looked out side, not here. nikky ans steve sing loudly. nikky sing bcoz father is not here, steve just coping her. they are on their way but tunnel closed e drive roughly and manage to go town hall, after stole a park from a man they got off of the car pretending he didn't saw other driver, who giving him dead glare. before they go near lightshaw count down begin. they countdawn in middle of road, nokky is upset"its all your fault, why don't you came little sooner"?!! she cry. he looked at his wife she simply took side with nikky "you should came little sooner, you make them cry" she gave him a look apologize.  He took them in restaurant while having dessert              "we are going cinema tomorrow" he declared. all three of them gave him a look he didn't get "I promise I'll take you cinema tomorrow" gave them a smile, they smile him back " you dare to break your promise"  His wife worn him.

  flash back end

she really want to go new year countdown light shaw.  after closing wardrobe she went to living room where wesley watching news she too remote and put timer on on countdown light shaw. Turn and apologize to wesley to took remote without asking. she is looking sad he knew she is sad but why? steve came eating sweet and chocolate is all over him but nikky didn't said anything she walk out.  <Normally it's all your fault she nag him, and took steve to clean, and threatened him  I'm going to bury all your junk food, you are a grown up man so act like one plus  again did you put junk food near  fruits> . she gave him all the tantrum but today why she is upset..... "IS TODAY HER BIRTHDAY"?!!!! no her birth is "I don't know","IS TODAY MEMORIAL DAY" I don't think so, he pic up steve on him lap "hey little buddy what's wrong with your sister" he ask steve while scratching back of his head. I have no idea o man being with a teen is not easy. however he couldn't figure.

after 30 minute she came in living room and she smile wesley is sleeping on sofa steve on top. she cover them, and remember their kiss, now she want to kiss him feel his soft natural pink lips. she is only a inch away when wesley open his eyes, and shocked found her this close "what are you doing?" he asked shocked

"I am here to take steve but he is sleeping top of you," she responds while patting  her heart who is racing over 10000000 mph. she went out of leaving room.

wesley softly touch him lips and look at door. put his hand gently top of steve head "you're sticky all over,

next morning 

in breakfast table

"I'm going to town I have something to do so I was thinking as i am going there why don't you twoo came with me to countdown show, I am free after 5".   his eyes couldn't believe his gaze Nikkys eyes sparkling for a second he can see flower pattern surrounding her.  she jump out of table "I'll meet you in 10 minute," she took steve who is struggling with his piece of bacon. 

after 20 minute they are on highway..........................

other cornet  of town 

receptionist handover brown envelope to a guy who is wearing very smart suit went in elevator took out papers and pictures...................... 

after wesley wrap his things up they went to side where people started to gather for great show........ music is on high sound............... 

midnight everyone counting down welcoming new year nikky made her mind to propose wesley..................                                                                                                                                                                  wesley want to confess the truth.....................                                                                                                          the guy in suite smirking looking at fire work "NIKKY I AM COMING TO GET WHAT MINE" he laughter 

lets see whats surprise new year hold for them?

P/S please let me know what you think........ vote your my story.............vote gave me encourage to write