t w e l v e

- t w e l v e -

Confused and still hazy from their daydream, he followed after her, his mind struggling to comprehend.

"Taylor. What do you mean!? Your eyes just spoke the opposite just seconds ago!"

She held her hands to her lips and stared at him, shock in her gaze.

"H-Harry-"

Without thinking twice, he ran towards her and held her tight, Taylor's breaths muffled into his coat and he kissed her hair, he could feel her sobs and he felt guilty.

He begged desperately.

"Please, just tell me why."

Not able to speak correctly, her body shaking and hesitating to tell him.

He felt his own heart break, he wasn't the reason why she couldn't love him, he could sense it was by a third person.

Taylor pulled back against his arms and wiped away her tears. Bending down towards where they were sitting, she grabbed her coat and began to walk away.

Harry chased after her, refusing to let her go.

"Taylor, please-"

"No, Harry. I'm sorry for being stupid, as always. Sorry for any trouble."

She forced a smile with teary eyes, her lips tight together to prevent her sobs from escaping her soft lips which had cried enough.

Grabbing her waist, he stopped her and turned her towards him. Holding her tightly, his lips closely tempting hers, dancing along with her unsteady breaths.

"Why can't you see?"

He whispered.

Taylor's lips trembled and eyes dazed into his.

"See what, Harry."

"That I'm sitting here doing nothing while you go on and suffer for a reason you won't tell me. I'm dying for your love Taylor."

Running his hand through the back of her hair, trailing her back softly.

"I can't take it anymore, it stings me to be near you, so close and not being able to caress your lips. Stroke your rosing blushes every time."

"And you know it kills me, every move you make drives me to insanity."

By now, Taylor's blue ponds were covered by oceans of pain and hurt.

The aching of her heart was resurfacing so strongly, she didn't know how to contain it. Never would she imagine somebody to love her and admit it.

There was nothing more she wanted than to admit too, to finally meet his needs and taste his lips.

Share the such strong emotion that tied them to be together, but hurt them at the same time.

But she couldn't.

She knew he wouldn't understand her.

She wanted this as much as he did, she's longed it for a long time. But now that it was happening, she just couldn't.

What were her consequences for having a love with someone weren't good news.

The constant danger that Scott was over her caused everything. She didn't want to picture what it would seem to be if he ever found out.

If Harry ever went to see her and wish her his sweet good-nights at her doorstep, the images of him holding Harry underneath him and shattering with his fists, ran through her wonder.