f o u r t e e n

- f o u r t e e n -

She felt as if she could've fallen asleep in his arms.

Cradled into the warmth of his body.

Her eyes had been shut gently for a while and ready to draw into her dreams.

Feeling his chest rise up and fall back down slightly made her feel safe.

When his sweet voice shook her quietly.

A lovely whisper drew her back in.

"Taylor."

Lazily, she mumbled his name in a voice that made him love her even more.

"Harry."

He chuckled lightly, and then proposed.

"Would you like me to lay you on the bed? As much as I'd like to hold on to you, you've been sleeping here standing against me."

Taylor simply nodded her head in the crevice of his neck as he felt tingles run through his body at having her this close.

Her warm breath which he hoped would become familiar next to him.

Holding the small of her back and her waist, he walked over to her light colored bed.

Tucking away the covers, he laid her gently down.

She opened her eyes warily once her skin touched the cold fabrics.

Snapping her into the reality that was once sour, and now filled with joy and warmth.

"You're still here."

With a small smile, her eyes of sky seemed to go through him in clarity.

"I'm still here my Taylor. And I always will be."

They both smiled at each other.

Both different lips and reasons, shining eyes of color bright and hopeful.

"Why?"

Taylor's tone sleepy and exhausted, she wanted to know his causes for loving her this way.

Confused, Harry questioned.

"Why what?"

Taylor sighed, suddenly she wasn't sure she wanted to ask.

"Why do you love me? If what you say is true."

Harry thought long and hard.

For there were so many reasons why he loved this woman before him.

He traced his hands on the covers of her sheets, slowly tracing them across Taylor's cheek.

Every time he touched her, even a simple touch. He would feel everything, the love beginning to become unbearable.

"Because, it's you, I'm in love with."

Her silence urged him on.

"You're not like another I've met. The way you dance along with my heart, your smile rushing my blood through my entire being. You're so gentle and innocent. I don't understand how somebody could possibly hurt you at all."

"Not to mention you're amazingly beautiful."

At his statement, Taylor laughed silently in a whisper and blushed.

He smiled down at her and caressed the side of her arm, leading down to her soft hand, playing with her fingertips.

"Your eyes are clear blue oceans I'd love to navigate through. They're so true to what you are, not deceitful. I can see you right through them, you're so sweet, you have so much love to give and deserve to be given it to."