f i f t e e n

- f i f t e e n -

The bright sun's rays shinned throughout the room.

Specks of dust in the atmosphere were shed through the bright illumination.

Landing peacefully on the dark wooden floor.

Taylor's eyes shuttered open with a quick movement.

Blue ponds welcomed the morning light with enthusiasm.

As soon as she arose in her bed, her thoughts immediately traveled to last night's happening.

Smiling with her hands on her soft details, she felt her skin warm against them.

Getting up while in her daydream, she lazily got ready and saw everything in rose colors.

The effect of love had a magnificent toll on her.

Suddenly everything seemed beautiful to her, fabrics soft, the sun brighter, and her heart faster.

Was this what being in love was like?

She wasn't sure.

But if it was, she liked it.

It was rare for her to feel this way, feeling warm inside was something strange.

For usual, her misery made her feel cold, empty inside.

It was that feeling she knew was there, but ignored it, just at night it would resurface back into her nightmares, colliding with her demons.

They became a curtain overtime, blocking her sight from any happiness in her life.

But after Harry, it had changed.

He danced along with her fears and seemed to scare them away.

Now she felt happy, and actually rested during the nights while.

Remembering Harry's promise, she dropped her brush in mid stroke and ran quickly towards her window.

Searching all around where he had advised her, near the stop sign.

She felt like running out to him once she saw his tall figure exactly where he had said.

The feelings inside her already unsteady, he was there.

For her.

Never in her life had she felt so special and dear to someone.

His stance seemed firm, yet excited.

His torn boots made swishes on the concrete back and forth.

Hands in his pockets.

She watched him give a deep sigh as he looked upon the morning sun.

Tender in her eyes more than ever.

Enthusiastically, she drew back and quickly ran towards her dresser and prepared to meet her love.

As she worked on tying her frayed Oxford shoes, an all too familiar voice, sounded through her door.

"Listen. I'll be gone for two days. I don't give a damn if you're asleep or not. When I come back, if this place isn't kept as I want it to be, you'll face something very...similar to last night."

Scott's laughter trailed across the surface, muffled.

"If I find you fucking around like always. It'll be the last steps you take outside."

Taylor's mouth went dry at his threat.

"Don't make me waste my time at an unworthy piece of garbage that you are."