hwang minhyun

❝ — keep messing up, but
i'll protect you

"daniel-ah, i bought your favorite chocolate." you handed him a sweet you bought at the convinience store.

minhyun was sitting at the back. he was known as being silent. no one was close to him. he was alone, but he was well-known.

"stop all of this shits! i don't eat that anymore, okay?" daniel mumbled. he was glaring at you.

you tried not to cry and went back to your desk.

meanwhile, minhyun was watching quietly but his fist were clenching.

-

"niel-ah, did that y/n bothered you again?" seongwoo smirked. minhyun was eavesdropping and pretending having no care at all.

"yeah, she keeps giving me chocolate when i can actually buy them all." he coldly answered. minhyun went out of the restroom, leaving the two alone.

the next day was the same. on the classroom, y/n still wasn't stopping on giving daniel gift. daniel tried to calm himself because he was really irritated.

"niel, here are spicy rice cakes you like. enjoy-"

"how many times did i told you to stop giving me such foods!? i am not a beggar and i don't need these from you!" he pushed his chair and stood up as he faced
you.

he grabbed your shoulder and hardened his clench on them.

"you're really turning me to a beast! dont think i never hurt girls cause i do, huh?"

"o-ouch...it hurts!" you cried.

"don't ever try to hurt a girl or else i'll be the one to hurt you.." someone mumbled and in a flash, daniel was on the floor, weak.

he was never knocked down before.

"minhyun!"

"it's hwang minhyun!"

"i never thought he's that strong!"

the other students whispered.

minhyun rubbed his hands together and rolled his eyes.

"yah hwang minhyun!" daniel stood up. "you son of a bitch!" daniel attempted to punch minhyun but minhyun simply ducked and pushed daniel's feet that made him knocked down for twice.

"i'll never forgive you for hurting such a girl."

suddenly a teacher was at the door, watching the whole seen.

"what is all of this!"

minhyun suddenly grabbed your hand and ran out of the school. when the two of you were far enough, both of you stopped, panting.

"are you hurt? are you okay?" he asked.

"y-yeah. thankyou." you softly said and cried quietly, lowering your head. minhyun noticed tears on the ground.

"shh..it's alright. i'll protect you," he hugged you and made you feel comfortable.