park jihoon

❝ — i just hate
you ❞

✧: @s0ftbae

"excuse me!" you rolled your eyes, pushing jihoon off the line with your hips.

he scoffed at you, playfully rolling his eyes and crossed his arms. "wow.." he muttered. it was obvious that he was already pissed off seeing you. he glared at you while you were in line for your lunch. you noticed that his eyes were on you so turned and looked at him, just to give him back the death glare he was doing a while ago.

he scoffed again. "wah if only yui was a boy i would've punch her so hard.." he mumbled, clenching his fist. "you really hate that girl huh?" seongwoo chuckled. "its not that i hate her, but she started it first so i got pissed."

after lunch, classes resumed again with an announcement from their homeroom teacher. "as you know, there will be a trip for the whole seniors in highschool. it is scheduled on the twenty-third of october which is one week away from now."

one student raised a hand, "sir, how about the sitting arrangement?"

he sighed, "depends on how early you come." almost half of the class whined because it seems like they were forced to wake up early just to get their desired seat.

one week later, 4am in the morning, jihoon already woke up remembering that the bus will arrive at school by 5 am. so he quickly took a shower and prepared a small luggage good for two days wherein he packed his underwear, pants, shirts and food just in case he gets hungry.

when he arrived at school, he quickly placed his luggage on the shelf and went to the eight row of the bus, choosing seat number twenty seven. his teacher came inside the bus, "wow you must've really like that seat." he chuckled. jihoon only greeted him a good morning and tried to take a nap.

by 6:30, a lot of his classmates arrived and chose their seats. "ya hyung, i heard you arrived by 4am? wow.." daehwi laughed and sat infront of jihoon.
jihoon smirked and said, "i wanted to be alone so i woke up early."

"is everyone here?"

"yes! im here.." yui took a deep breath after catching up before the bus left. she was in a relief that she wasn't that late but sadly, there were only two seats left. one beside her ex boyfriend, lucas and one beside her enemy, jihoon.

oh my gosh. this is the worst decision ever. why do i have to choose between these two?

she thought.

ofcourse she doesn't want to sit beside jihoon, she sees him as a disgusting guy neither she wants to with lucas, what would everyone think about her, that she is a some sort of slut trying to get back his ex? who wants that title, ofcourse none so she had no choice but to sit beside jihoon.

jihoon moves away from her and tilted his head where she can't be seen from his sight. "aigoo, why do you have to sit beside me?" he sighed and whined and the same time. "then should i sit beside licas instead? if lucas and i were in good terms then why would i pick you?"

the teacher clapped his hands to gain their attention, "everyone stop bickering, there's something i haven't told you yet. anyways, you'll be partner up with your seatmate, you'll do lots of random stuffs like toasting marshmallow, late night deep talks and setting up a tent together." they got furious when he emphasized the last word. jihoon and yui knew that their day isn't going to be well.

🌊
will post a part 2 for this ^^
im sorry for the late update
and it took a lot of time
before granting your request
but i hope you enjoyed this
one hehe and someone please
request for a sungwoon or
jaehwan imagine heheh i dont
know what to write for them

p.s i think she changed
her un i cant find
her :(( so i wasnt able to
mention her