hwang minhyun

❝—there's no more
use of hiding us

"ya y/n is there something going on between you and minhyun?" yooji asked you. "huh? what about us? we're friends.." you muttered as you awkwardly drink your water.

"really? i think i saw you last night at the street walking in hand?" she pouted, still stinking about the scene. "what? i was at my house last night.."

"y/n, would you like to eat dinner tonight? my treat." minhyun said over the phone. "hmm sure" after that, you ended the call and prepared to meet with him after school. as time pass by and classes just ended, you took your long padded jacket and went to the school gate.

while waiting, a hand suddenly slipped in between your fingers. you looked up and smiled to see who it was. "sorry i was late, i had to clean the classroom." he softly spoke.

you removed your hand from his and whispered, "ai why are you doing this here? someone might see us.."

"its okay only few people are here.." he winked at you and you both went to a restaurant at the mall that you both liked.
"as expected, chickens are always delicious here." he munched the chicken leg, carelessly ripping of the crispy skin with his teeth.

he smiled at you as you kept eating. you felt him staring at you so you looked at him with your eyebrow raised. "what's wrong?" you asked.

he shook his head and chuckled, "you still look cute while eating.." he smiled at you, pinching your cheeks. "aish do you always observe me even whem i'm eating?"

"i just cant help it,"

after eating, minhyun decided to walk you home since it was getting late. as usual, he would try to slip his fingers in your hand and hold them warmly.

"are you planning to tell our friends about us?" you asked softly feeling a bit bothered about hiding your relationship for a long time now.

"yeah, i'll try to find the perfect timing and tell them that we're on a relationship." he faced you and held both of your hands. "y/n, i love you." he slowly leaned in to kiss your forehead.

"but i was really sure it was you and minhyun.." yooji wondered. you just avoided her gaze and denied.

during lunch, while eating at the table with yooji, daehwi, and woojin. minhyun suddenly sat beside you, facing the three of them. "oh hyung you're here.." woojin glanced at him as he ate his lunch.

"hi," he looked at you. you felt a bit nervous about what he was doing. "im sure everyone's going to go insane if they find out.." you thought.

you looked at yooji and it was obvious that there's this suspicion between you and minhyun.

"aren't you supposed to be at the cooking class? you told us that you're having an examination today, why are you here?" daehwi asked while munching his food. minhyun smiled and replied, "well, im here to see my motivation." before leaving, minhyun pinched your cheeks which left your friends in confusion.

yooji covered her mouth in surprise, "wah..i knew they were dating!"