bae jinyoung

❝ — everyday always
becomes the best
with you

✧: haestethic

you woke up by the smell of fresh pancakes being cooked in the kitchen. you didn't bother to stand up and see the person cooking since you thought it would be your mom.

"why is mom so early?" you whined, covering your face with blanket and kicking it with your feet.

you stood up and then brushed your hair and changed into shorts and a shirt. your hair wasn't tied into bun at all since your mom wouldn't care at all about you hair.

you went to the kitchen, following the aroma of pancakes. surprisingly, it wasn't your mom cooking them.

"goodmorning y/n!" he smiled and turned around to glance at you but then focused again on the pancakes.

"j-jinyoung why are you h-here?" you stuttered and smiled, unable to hide your excitement that jinyoung is here. "i have a day off so i decided to come to you. all the other kids went to visit their mom but i was at home last night and told them i'll be staying here for the whole day until tomorrow afternoon."

"were you surprised?" he asked, grinning. you nodded as a response and went to the washroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

after, you sat down on the couch, watching tv but you were actually taking glances at jinyoung.

"you missed me?" he suddenly spoke, grinning. "i guess it was a good decision to come here right? i knew you miss my face." he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"but i see your face on the tv every night."

"should you only be seeing me on the screen? as your boyfriend? since we're on a relationship, you should allow me to come here to your house whenever i want. i want to see you badly everytime." he whined.

he got plates and placed the pancakes and poured blueberry as toppings. he went to the table and got a piece to eat. "come here and taste my pancakes." he gestured you to come closer to him.

"but sometimes, you have work to do. you can't just come here and skip your practices. its your dream to be an idol right?" you munched the pancakes he made.

he smiled at you again and said, "but you're also part of my dream." you only laughed, "ah! you're so cheesy." and smacked him on his arm.

"so do you want to go shopping?" you asked. he only crunched his nose and said, "i want to stay at the house with you." "but you're also spending time with me at the mall." you explained. jinyoung stood up after eating and washed his plate. while doing the dishes he suddenly spoke up.

"do you want to play video games instead?" he asked. you smiled brightly,

"im always good at it!"

after an hour, jinyoung lied down on the sofa, holding the game console while chewing a gum.

obviously trying to look cool.

"ya! stop being cool here and catch up to my score.. look, you're already fifteen points away from mine." you boasted, expecting jinyoung wont be able to catch up. he's really bad at the game you suggested.

"fifteen points? atleast you're still mine." jinyoung being a maniac-like guy, smirked, followed by a seductive wink. you can't stop yourself but just to kick him softly. "aish! you're so cheesy!"

after the game, as expected you won. you smiled in victory as you stuck your tongue out to jinyoung who was still in confusion and cannot accept the fact, that a girl, most especially his girlfriend defeated him.

"ya..let's just play another one." he suggested, choosing another game. after a few minutes, you started laughing. "jinyoung-ah! try to catch up okay? why are you so bad at games.." you shook your head while chuckling.

jinyoung lose again against you. "wow..you cheated right?" he asked suspiciously. he didn't really believed that he was beaten two times in a row. "why would i cheat? i told you i'm good at these games." you answered and chose another game.

"okay this should be easy so you better win this time."

the game started after the three second countdown. jinyoung played for only about six seconds but then he carelessly pressed the buttons on the game console and started gazing at you.

you didn't know jinyoung was already staring, you were completely focusing on the game.

his heart skipped a beat, looking at you holding the game console and looked so amazing.

"she's so hot even though she's holding that thing.." he thought.

you still had no clue what jinyoung was doing all the time to loose for the third time. after the whistle, signifying the end of the game, you turned your head around him and was surprised he was actually staring at you.

"what? are you mad that you lost for three times?" you laughed teasingly.

"she's even hotter when laughing.." he thought again.

"ya jinyoung-ah..come to your senses. do you want to play for the last time-" you were cut off and he suddenly started talking. "why are you like this?" he asked and gasped a bit.

"why am i like what? hey..are you mad?" you chuckled.

"w-why are you so.."

"if you want to punch me so badly for winning three consecutive times; lets just save that for the boxing game." you said, choosing the boxing game on the xbox.

"why are you so.."

"what?" you stopped and put the game console on the center table. "you're so..cool." he's still staring at you. "you can just tell me that im cool. you don't have to s-stare at me." you said.

"you're so hot when playing games. you're even hotter when you laugh. and you're the hottest when you munch pancakes."

you only laughed at him and said, "you're so-"

he suddenly sat closer to you and leaned in to your ear, "this time, im not holding anything back." he whispered before finally closing the gap between your and his lips.

"cheesy. was that you were supposed to say?" he smirked at you.

"how rude, bae jinyoung" you mumbled.