park woojin

❝ - you're so clumsy,
but i find it very cute

✧: @junpalettes

"woojin-ah!"

"oh kwon jaeun? why are you here?" he gasped a little while fixing his bag strap looking at jaeun who was waiting infront of his room. "tteokbokki?" she grinned. woojin sighed and put his arm on her shoulders and said, "kaja!"

they ran to the tteokbokki stall and whoever came in last will be the one to pay. "yah! why are you always so fast?" jaeun scoffed and slapped woojin at his back. "because you're just slow.." he rolled his eyes grabbing a stick and a cup for the tteok.

"aish anyways i called for you so i'll pay for it." she pouted and just did what woojin was doing. they hummed in delight. as usual, the tteokbokki was cooked well. this is where they usually eat after class, and as always kwon jaeun pays for it.

while jaeun was looking at the neighborhood, woojin walked a bit farther and answered a call. "imo! how much is it?" she asked the aunt. "no need to pay for it. its free.."

"eh?"

"its because you're a regular costumer here.." she smiled but jaeun smiled even more and thanked her before bidding a goodbye. she ran to woojin who just finished the call. "the aunt said the tteokbokki was free. cool isn't it?" she giggled. woojin looked at her in awe when in fact, he paid for the food secretly when she wasn't looking.

"yah let's find more restaurant uphill.." woojin told her. "yah! but the road is uphill how can we run properly?!" jaeun complained. "you have to run fast and catch up with me." woojin stuck his tongue out and ran uphill. jaeun grabbed her hair out of frustration and started running.

suddenly she felt her shoes weren't working properly so she slowed down and looked below her. the sole got removed and the shoes was in a complete mess. her socks were already touching the cold asphalt from the inside of the torn shoes.

"woojin! my shoe got torn. fix it for me." as soon as woojin heard it, he walked towards where jaeun was and looked at the shoe. "hey i can't fix it. you can walk without it." he said but then an idea popped from his mind. he squat down a bit and pat his back, "hop on. i'll carry you." he muttered.

she wasn't taken aback at all by woojin's words but instead she asked him, "are you sure? i'm forty-seven kilograms. will you be able to carry me?" she revealed her weight to woojin all of a sudden and he just chuckled. "i can even carry guys. you don't believe me?" he smirked and then continued, "then you have to try to be able to trust me. come on"

jaeun just snorted and hopped on his back. "yah d-don't put your hands a-anywhere. you're dead meat if you do.." she stuttered. "im not a pervert don't worry."

the next day after class, woojin was waiting outside jaeun's room. "woojin-ah..are you here to treat me for a tteokbokki?" before answering, he looked at jaeun's feet. he noticed she was wearing a slipper with socks. "yah who wears slippers for school?" woojin thought it was hilarious. he then handed her a shoe box. jaeun opened the box and said, "hey is this for me?"

"ofcourse. why would i give shoes for someone else?" he grinned. "wear them." jaeun tried the shoes and it just fit perfectly. woojin walked her home and as soon as they were infront of jaeun's housen she thanked him. "woojin, thankyou for these! you didn't need to buy me these, you know. why did you bought me shoes by the way?"

"why else would i give you shoes? its because i like you." woojin straightforwardly said and he suddenly leaned in to peck her lips. he too was startled by his actions so he had nothing else to say but, "i-i'll get going now..the kiss said it all. give me an answer tomorrow." he turned around and walked home.