ong seongwoo ii

"what? boyfriend?" daniel mumbled in disbelief.

"seongwoo..you should-" you spoke up softly but seongwoo stopped you. "i'm your boyfriend but why are you letting me leave? and you're also having a blind date?" he smirked at jinyoung.

"that's why it was called blind date. our friend set us up." jinyoung said.

"daniel, let's go." he walked out of the café. daniel gestured you to come out.

-

daniel was about to close the door of the car but you called his attention.

"hey, wait!"

"ong, it's y/n. i'll leave the two of you in the car to talk." daniel hopped out and let you inside the car.

"ong, i'm sorry. i really wanted to back off from that idea but i have no choice. she said that jinyoung doesn't want to be turned down so i don't want to let someone sad because of me so i-"

"and you agreed?"

you nodded.

"that's all?"

you nod again.

"am i still the one?" he asked and you exchanged him a chuckle. "what are you thinking? ofcourse you are."

"but promise you're not going out with someone else even if it's daniel or whoever, okay?"

"okay,"

"that's my girl," he ruffled your hair before kissing your forehead.

daniel was actually watching the whole scene from the back of the car, without letting you and seongwoo notice.

•••

does this cringe?