kang daniel

kang daniel stood infront of her, begging after spilling a soda in her uniform which used to be white, but then darkened because of the cola.

"im really so-"

"just fucking go away." she gritted her teeth as he was rubbing his palms together, waiting for apology acception. "whatever you do, i'm not going to forgive you?" she left with her bestfriend, sticking a tongue out to the said guy.

suddenly, her boy bestfriend went to daniel who kept on worrying about the issue. the truth is, she likes her and that wasn't their first time encountering each other, but rather the first time he did such embarrassment to his self.

"you know what, hyung. being cute doesn't work on her. what you did just cringe the hell of us. your eyes turned to be like what puppies have and that was so abnormal of you." daehwi laughed.

"then what should i do?" daniel asked.

"be manly. you used to be like that kind of guy. well i can say that you are still, up until now."

after classes, daniel decided to follow her back home. but he didn't thought she would still go to convenience store to buy instant ramen and crack an egg on it. daniel did the same, following her as he never thought that he was feeding himself already.

he found his self full after eating a simple meal. she went out of the store, while hanging the bag on her shoulder.

daniel carefully followed.

she took out her phone from her bag to check something, then put it back again. suddenly, a man in black snatched it from her shoulder, making the strap tear apart.

"hey!" she screamed. daniel's eyes widened, and for about 0.5 millisecond, the whole scene was processed on his mind and immediately ran after the thief.

"ya!" he shouted. fortunately, the thief's toe bumped into a rock and fell. he couldn't run more since his knee hurts.

daniel finally took the bag and sat on top of the thief and threw few punches on him. after a while, you saw daniel back and you quickly took your bag from him.

you patted your bag to get rid of the dust. "hey, there's no single thankyou coming out from your mouth?" he asked.

"never" you stuttered. daniel's face became gloomy and you left him. surprisingly, you turned your back around and gestured him to follow you

you and daniel ended up eating for dinner.

"y/n, didn't you ate ramen already?"

your eyes widened and said "ah..so you were following me? ha! i knew you were a stalker." you slammed your hand on the table a bit hard and scoffed. "no no, i wasn't! i was trying to apologize about the coke-"

"do you think you should be apologizing for that coke only?" you raised an eyebrow.

"i-i..fine" he breathe before talking again, "okay, im sorry for hurting you and leaving just like that..you know, i have to do what my mom asks. overall, im sorry for all what i did wrong," he half smiled.

"so..do you forgive me now?"

"uhm..thankyou for getting my bag.."

daniel chuckled and so as you. still not accepting his apology.

🌙

fck this chap is lame dont
forget that u can also request :)