park jihoon

❝ — is he flirting with me?

"jihoon i love you!"

"jihoon oppa marry me!"

"jihoon kiss me! jihoon! jihoon!"

jihoon was very popular to the girls. should i say to the boys too? he was much known as wink boy since he continuously give thousand of winks to bunch of girls.

but to what extent is that he was a very bad pervert and playboy.

he loves one night stand and didn't care about girls so much. he just wants to play.

when the bell rang, you were at the locker room when suddenly you heard girls screaming here and there.

"is jihoon there already?"

you were not that expressive when it comes to love but you really like that famous winkboy in your school.

while walking on the hallway, you saw guanlin, daniel and jihoon walking to your opposite direction.

you were surprised when you and jihoon's eyes met, but it was unexpected when he smiled and waved at you.

you were strucked and unable to move. the boys just passed to you as if nothing happened but when you turned your back, jihoon was actually looking at you.

"oh boy, he's dangerous. do not fall for him." you thought. but you were still out of mind and cannot process what the hell  happened.

when lunch came, jihoon's friends sat on the table infront of you. jihoon was still on the line of getting his lunch. you were with your friend who has a crush on daniel. she tried hard not to fangirl.

jihoon came and saw you from their table.

he smiled again and waved at you.

damn that winkboy.

"did he just winked at you, y/n?" your friend calmly asked, when in reality she also can't believe it.

"i-i..think so?"

you overheard his friends talking and saw them pointing you. "look jihoon, y/n is on the other table." daniel chuckled.

jihoon kept on chewing his food but still can't get his eyes off you.

after lunch you went to your locker to get some of your notes. you heard the locker room's door clicked and saw jihoon.

he walked pass to you without a word but actually, he walked backwards and you were taken aback when he trapped you in  his arms.

"j-jihoon are you...out of you m-mind?" you stuttered.

"huh? me? nah. i just have something to tell you."

"then why are your arms around me? can we just talk formally?" you suggested. "i'm not into formal talks. i like sweet talks more."

but few seconds later, he let his arms off.

"so, what was it?" you nervously asked.

"don't be nervous, baby." he patted your head while smiling. "y/n, your impression to me might be that perverted playboy who plays with girls and doesn't care about their feelings. but you got that wrong, babe. i was like that before but after knowing you, i think you can say you got my heart?" he let out a small laugh.

"why me?"

"i don't know." he shrugged. "you just made my heart jeojang." he winked.

"can you stop winking? you give me lots of butterflies and i can't help it." you blushed.

he stared at you, focusing his eyes on your cheeks. "stop blushing or else i'll kiss that."

"what?" you blushed again.

and he kissed you.

+

here's ur winkboy