lee daehwi

❝ —the most significant
3 seconds of my life
was for you

✧: jigglypuffhoonxx

somi entered her new classroom after enrolling as a transferee from l.a. the teacher was not around yet so she observed her classmates and unfortunately, she saw a couple on her left flirting.

"yuck," she said.

the couple turn around and smiled at her, "are you a new classmate? hello. i'm guanlin." the guy introduced. the girl took her hand out for a handshake and said,

"what's your name? im hojin." she smiled, showing her hand for a handshake. somi smiled and said, "i'm somi."

after introducing herself, a classmate suddenly came to her and sat beside her, looking like a total fuckboy.

"i'm jihoon."

followed by a seductive wink. somi only rolled her eyes disgustingly and said, "i dont just fuck around. and i'm still virgin, so why should lose my virginity just because of you? you're not even worth fucking for." she said, making jihoon scoff.

"i only said my name? i didn't said i'd fuck you! and excuse me im still a minor so no sex unless hormones said so." he jokingly told her. hojin and guanlin only laughed. the front door swung open and revealed another guy.

"guys, our science teacher won't be present today. there is no substitute either so that means we're free." he announced, making the whole class fuss around and enjoyed their vacant time.

"who is he?" she asked somi. "he is the class president. his name is lee daehwi." after she answered, somi only smiled. "are you interested at him? he's single but he dated before." guanlin shared as he was daehwi's friend.

"no. i will never be interested in falling inlove. i have no interest in sex like jihoon, i dont have interest in dating and i have no interest in guys." hojin curled the corner of her lips and said,

"okay. you have a very good philosophy in life." daehwi went back to his seat, which was actually infront of somi.

he turned back and said, "oh hello? you are?"

"somi."

she answered and after that, daehwi turned back around again. not even greeting her formally.

somi pouted and thought

"what the- i thought he'd know my name since im a transferee and he is the class president."

soon it was break time. daehwi called somi by her name and told her that the teacher asked daehwi to roam somi around he campus.

"are you going or not?" daehwi snapped to somi who was starring at him. "ah, yes." she smiled but only earned an eye-roll from daehwi.

daehwi led the way. somi was just following behind, getting bored. "this is the music room. we have various of musical instruments. only those who enrolled in music class can enter the room."

daehwi opened the door for somi to look at. they didn't went inside, daehwi set a foot on the entrance and noticed that somi wanted to enter too. "you cant go inside."

somi looked at him with innocent eye and pouted, "but i was enrolled to music class. "

daehwi's jaw dropped and become sulky. daehwi went to the piano and sat on the chair while somi was still being amaze at the numbers of instruments.

daehwi then played a piece titled, moon river.

it made somi stopped and quietly listened at how daehwi played the piano. it was so beautiful, somi was amazed and was in awe. her heart was skipping while looking at the guy. 

"he's the first ever guy who made me feel this"

"what am i feeling?"

"why is my heart fluttering..and butterflies..i feel butterflies."

"am i..inlove?"

"what are you doing? let's go." daehwi motioned his head going out of the music room. somi went back to reality and tagged along daehwi.

"do you want to go to the covered courts?"  daehwi turned around to somi. "uh? okay.." she mumbled. as daehwi was leading the way, somi was still in thoughts, and yes, the buttefflies were still there.

"no it can't be.. i can't." she said to herself again.

"you can't what?" daehwi heard her.

"nothing i was talking to myself.."

daehwi then ignored her after that. inside the covered courts, there were total of twelve guys playing inside the court. the half six were training and the other half were playing.

they went to the front bleachers.

"they are the school varsity team. they have won numerous of awards. they are really hot and popular to girls. are they also that hot to you?" daehwi asked, pointing each guys wearing their blue jerseys.

she wanted to tell him, "you're the only person who i find so hot." but somi being unsure of what she was feeling didn't had the courage to speak up.

"i don't like them." she simply answered. daehwi was quiet surprised as most of the girls fall inlove to those boys, but it wasn't the same for somi.

somi stood up and was about to go to the toilet not until a ball hit her head.

"ow!" she whined.

daehwi gasped and went to somi who was almost three meters away from him. somi heard few sorry's, but still was holding into her head.

"somi are you okay?" he worried. he removed somi's hands on her head to check if there was any bruise or if her head was really painful.

as daehwi's face was an inch near to somi's, her heart skipped a beat. it was not obvious that somi was red. "hey, does it still hurt?" daehwi massaged her head slowly.

"y-yes..a bit," she stuttered.

"you're red. are you okay?"

"i am."

"next time be more careful okay?" daehwi hugged her, comforting the lady who was in pain.

and for the first time, somi knew that she was indeed inlove.

🌻
i hope you liked it ♡♡
im so sorry for the very late
update :<<<