lee daehwi

"hey gay!" you shouted, gesturing daehwi to come closer. "i told you i'm not a gay!" he said, annoued. "yeah whatever, are you planning to look for gowns for the coming ball? please come with me"

"im not going to pick a gown! im going to wear a suit!" once again, he was annoyed.  "but okay, i'll come with you" he rolled his eyes before going back to his seat. you were chuckling at how cute he was.

it wasn't actually your intention to call him gay, but you think it is kinda cute.

"hello miss, may i know what occasion?"

"ball,"

the receptionist nodded and guided you to some room with gowns. she chose a lavender one and it wasn't that flat and big, it was pretty and it suited your style.

"are you going with him?" she pointed daehwi. you waved your hand and smiled fakely, "nah.." daehwi was a bit sulky, thinking that he might get teased again.

"uhm sir, do you prefer suits or gown?" she asked. you laughed out loud and all he did was too furrow his eyebrows.

"what am i?! gay?!" he scoffs, "such a bad service for your customers.. anyways, get me a suit."

"a pink one," you added and laughed again.

the lady came carrying a black suit. daehwi was in awe and paid for it already. "you haven't even tried it!" you said.

"it's okay. that's the standard size for men," he winked and you just scoffed.

before the night came, you were worried since no one asked you out. you actually thought your crush, woojin would asked you out. but he didn't.

the night came and everyone in the room was busy flirting. followed by a very sweet melody.

"great, music for a single like me," you muttered. you find your table and sat on the chair. good thing you were on a table with your close friends, except daehwi.

he was nowhere to be seen.

"did he perhaps changed his mind not to attend?" she thought. "hey y/n, do you want to dance?" takada kenta asked you.

he was also one of your close friends other than daehwi. you smiled and nod as both of you went to the dance floor swaying along the melody.

after the song, you and kenta went back to your table. you talked along with seonho, daniel, and kenta since they were your 'tablemates'.

it was kinda cute when seonho and daniel asked you for a dance. they didn't made you feel uncomfortable since you were the only girl with them. "where's daehwi by the way?" daniel asked.

"i think i saw him a while ago in the washroom. i'm not sure. the guy was a bit attractive, there's no way it would be daehwi," seonho said that made all of them laughed.

another song was played. and ofcourse, you were asked out again.

"wow, i didn't expect numbers would be asking me for a dance," you mumbled as you chuckled to yourself. but the guy who asked you for a dance was actually the one you were avoiding.

"y/n.." he said, half-smiling. "can we dance?" he asked.

"minki-"

minki is your ex-boyfriend. you're mad at him for everything that's why you tried to distance yourself from him and actually got the hang of it, you finally moved on.

he offered his hands for you. you thought wether to grab it or not. you were about to make your decision when suddenly another hand grabbed minki's.

you raised your head up only to see daehwi. "oh my fuckin-"

daehwi looks so different. you admit that he does look handsome. well, he really is even if you tease him a lot.

"hi hyung! how about dancing me? hahahaha out of all girls why your ex? you see, if you look at the right corner, there are more prettier girls you can dance to. don't try to dance with this rubbish-looking friend of mine." he faked laugh.

minki just left because of that.

"are you distancing the both of us, or were you dissing me?" you crossed your arms. "if i didn't arrived, what do you think would happen? he'll probably take you home with him just to have sex with you! are you dumb? that guy is a national playboy." daehwi scoffed.

you just pouted and looked at daehwi, "hey you look so handsome today," you complimented him, but also sounded like a tease.

"i look glamorous" he said.

"glamo-what?" you laughed.

"do you want to dance with me?"

"hahahahaha what?"

"are you deaf? i guess it's a no."

"no! i mean, i would love to."