ong seongwoo

❝ — its not your business
if we're dating

"ah! i love this kind of life." he smiled, glancing at daniel while they were having a drive.

"shall we go around the town and have coffee after?"

daniel agreed so seongwoo proceeded with the driving. daniel wore his sunglasses. seongwoo laughed and glanced at daniel, "look at the sky. you can't even see the sun."

"i just want to show off," daniel chuckled.

after having a drive, they started looking for a coffee shop. while they were having a walk, daniel suddenly saw you with a guy on a coffee shop.

you were lowering your head while he was talking to you, smiling.

you were on a blind date.

"seongwoo, yah seongwoo come!" daniel slapped seongwoo's arm softly to get his attention. "why?"

"isn't that y/n? it seems like she's on a blind date." daniel chuckled. "do you want to go inside?"

"ofcourse, why not?" seongwoo was actually clenching his fist.

seongwoo and daniel went inside the café without y/n getting noticed. seongwoo took his phone and texted you.

seongwoo: it seems like you're having fun :)

you lifted your head only to see daniel and seongwoo. seongwoo was glaring at you.

"uhm, j-jinyoung-ssi...i-i have to,"

suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and said, "you're going already?"

"uhm...yeah, i forgot to wash the dishes. my mom might-"

"then can i go with-"

"hands off her." seongwoo held jinyoung's shoulder. even daniel was surprised when seongwoo suddenly stood up to stop the guy whom y/n was having a blind date with.

"who are y-you?" jinyoung stuttered. unable to speak by the sudden appearance of seongwoo.

"i'm her boyfriend."

•••

yeah so that one where ong-niel was driving, i got it from wanna one go.

ong is my bias. what about yours?

i'll post a part 2 of this one!!