Rhonda's Party

It was Saturday evening Helga was getting ready for the party, she decided to go with a black strap swing dress design for professional dancing, since that was the only night dress she had. With high hill shoes design for dancing as well and her hair long with her natural soft waves and soft makeup and hot pink lips.

Helga run down stairs "Miriam!" she yelled. Her father was watching Saturday night football on TV. "Bob where's Miriam?"

"I don't know, she said she was going somewhere... why?" her father asked.

"I need a ride to a party, Bob."

Her father looked at her "And who said you can go to a party young lady?"

"Bob please, you guys owe me for missing my ballet solo performance and I been getting really good grades."

"Mmmm fine...just give me the address and I'll drive you, but don't stay too late."

"Okay Bob, I'll call you so that you can pick me up, unless if I get a ride from one of my friends."

Bob drove Helga to the party and drop her off. Rhonda's parents rented a very large fancy party boat to take to the sea for four hours with a full elegant restaurant, DJ and dancing floor, it was a magnificent view.

All the guest were boarding, Helga saw  Phoebe and Gerald "Phoebe wait up." She shouted.

"Wow Helga, you look beautiful it's the first time I seen you with a black dress"

"Thank you Phoebe, it's the dress I got for a dance performance that I never used and your silver dress looks amazing"

"Thank You Helga"

"I thought you were coming with Andrew" Said Gerald.

"No, my father gave me a ride, Andrew is supposed to meet me here."

Helga didn't want to ask but she didn't see Arnold around.

"So, I guess Arnold is not coming right" Said Helga sounding like she didn't care.

"Probably not" Said Gerald.

It was a dress to impressed party so all the guys had to wear tux and the ladies night dresses.

After a couple of minutes the boat closed the boarding and it took to sea.
As the guest started to seat at the table for dinner Helga heard a familiar voice.

"Good evening Helga, you look...gorgeous" Said Andrew blushing, he was dress in a dark grey tux with white collar shirt and his hair slick back.

Helga was amaze of how handsome he looked.
"You look good yourself champ, I'm glad you made it."

"Of course I wouldn't want you to be alone  knowing how beautiful you look." Said Andrew being charming.

Andrew and Helga sat at the same table as Gerald and Phoebe. Helga couldn't stop thinking about Arnold. was he in the boat as well? Helga tried to relax to start eating.
Gerald looked at Andrew.

"Hey, my name is Gerald"

"I'm Andrew"

"So your new to school?" Asked Gerald

"Yes I attended Westberry Jr High last year"
Replied Andrew

"And how do you like this school so far?" Asked Gerald

"So far, so good" Said Andrew looking at Helga.
As the boys continue having small conversations, Helga and Phoebe started talking in low voice.

"Phoebe do you know if Arnold is here?"