The night before the party

Helga was home thinking about what Andrew had told her about Linda being a liar and Arnold telling the truth.

Helga walked over to her dresser and open a drawer with lots of junk, underneath all of that was her heart locket well hidden, she hid her locket a year ago after she tried for months to catch his attention without success. She was tired of Arnold paying attention to everyone else except her.

"My sweet enchanted Prince it's all my fault I should have believed you... I ruin it. You told me the truth since the beginning but I didn't listen." said Helga to helself holding her locket.

Helga had to talk to someone, so she called Phoebe.

"Hi Phoebe I have a huge problem and I need to talk to you."

"I'm all ears Helga"

"Remember today when I told you during lunch that I was going to talk to Andrew about something important..."

"Yes of course what did he told you" replied Phoebe

"Remember the text I send you about what Linda had told me this morning?"

"Yes I do"

"Well today during lunch Andrew said Linda was a liar, that she had flirted with him in the past trying to trick him to go out with her."

"I knew it, what did I told you Helga, that she probably send that photo to Arnold because she wanted his attention."

" I'm so stupid Phoebe I cant believe I fell for it... and Arnold tried to explain to me so many times and I was bitch, I don't deserve his love I truly don't."

"Helga don't say that, you made a mistake it happens, you just need to talk to him about it and start all over again."

"But there's a problem Phoebe"

"Let me guess...Andrew" Said Phoebe

"Yes, he was so nice to me and honest to be able to tell me the truth about Linda, he could have just stay quiet and let me think Arnold was a player, the only reason why I found out about Linda was because of Andrew." Helga exhaled in disbelief

"Oh Helga you have doubts about your feeling for Arnold because of Andrew?"

"I know I love Arnold...I have always known but when I think about Andrew its like a part of me just ......Mmmm...how can I say this?"

"You like Andrew, don't you Helga"

"I......think I do" said Helga with a low tone voice almost not wanting to accept it.

"Oh Helga I was afraid of that...Andrew has been really nice to you from the beginning and then there was that time when he fought for you against those bad man...not to mention his very handsome."

"I know, I know...but what really did it was today when he told me the truth about Linda...he was so sweet and sincere, he said he liked me Phoebe and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek." replied Helga with a soft voice remembering his gentle eyes.

"Helga you need to look deep inside your heart, who do you want to be with...Arnold or Andrew?"

"I love Arnold, Phoebe" said Helga holding her hand on her heart.

"Then tell Andrew" said Phoebe
"But I have loved Arnold for so long that maybe... I got used to feeling that way for him, not allowing myself to look at anyone else, I'm so confused I need time to clear my mind and heart." Said Helga sounding tired.

"Are you going to Rhonda's party tomorrow?"
Asked Helga
"Yes, Gerald will pick me up, are you going too?"
"Yes, but I told Andrew I would meet him there, I don't want Andrew to think I like him."

Helga and Phoebe talked a few more minutes then Helga got ready for bed thinking about everything that happen that day and especially about tomorrow's party.
"I hope Arnold doesn't show up at the party" Said Helga before going to bed.

That same night Arnold was home writing on his notebook when Gerald called on the phone.
"Hey Gerald"
"Hey Man, I called you earlier, how was detention?" Gerald laugh
"Not good"
"Really that bad" Said Gerald
"Yep" Arnold was too quiet
"You beat him up did you?" ask Gerald sounding  serious
"Mmmmm "
"Okay than he beat you up?" Asked Gerald
"No Gerald, we did fight"
"I was afraid of that, I know you bro I just didn't want to be there to watch."  Nodded Gerald
"We fought and...I was about to hit him again and he said, he wanted to make some things clear."
"So you guys stop fighting to talk.... mmm...that is so you." Said Gerald

"Anyways he said Linda told Helga that I was begging her for the photo and that I was a stalker."

"Now that's a bitch." said Gerald

"Apparently Linda flirted with Andrew first before going after me."

"Wow she was desperate for a man, maybe we can hook her up with Raul." Gerald was laughing

"The point is Andrew told Helga the truth about Linda and....he even told her that I didn't  look like the type of person that would be interested in a girl like Linda."

"Shish that guy almost sounds like you, Arnold ."

"He is nothin like me!" Shouted Arnold
"I do thing so, he sounds honest, nice and he probably gives advice too."
"Gerald, shut up!"
"Nah, it makes since, maybe that's why Helga likes him."
"Helga doesn't like him!!" Yelled Arnold
"Okay, okay, what ever you say Arnold"
"So, what happen next?" Asked Gerald
"Nothing, he just left after he told me that."
"So Helga believed him?" Asked Gerald
"I think so." Said Arnold
"Why don't you call Helga right now?"
"Because it's better if I talk to her in person."
"In person, okay...where?" Asked Gerald
"At Rhonda's party"
"But Rhonda said Helga was going with Andrew, I don't think he will let you talk to her."
"He will" Said Arnold serious
"How do you know, man?"
"Because I'm going to steal her from him" Said Arnold with confidence.