Moving in.

Emiko's P.O.V

After a few minutes, I've finally reached Ayaka's place. It was pretty quiet since Ayaka told me that her husband and daughter went grocery shopping. She then brought me to one of the guest rooms and allowed me to sleep there. I nodded and soon unpack all of my items. As I unpacked, I found something very precious. The item which I loved and considered it to one of my most valued items - a photo frame of me and Hiyori when we were very young, smiling gleefully. I stared at it and held it for a while before placing it on the night table by my bed.

The photo touched my heart greatly. It brought so many fun memories.

How we used to laugh. How we used to tease. How we used to get angry. How we were... inseparable.

It showed how Hiyori and I were very close before all this 'chaos' happened. Unknowingly, tears began filing up my eyes. I guess it made me a little sad and worried about Hiyori. I was sad that she didn't want to move in and I was worried that she'd be lonely after leaving her. Even if she told me that she'd be fine, I still believed that she wanted me to stay with her. She only was close to me and no one else.

But then, I decided to move in with someone else. Someone whom I barely know of. Someone that I just met for a day and nothing more. I can't tell if I made the right decisions or not. I felt a sense of regret tingling in me.

Was I selfish for leaving Hiyori behind for another person? Was I stupid in leaving my sister alone?

I have absolutely no clues. With so many thoughts in my mind, I decided to brush it off by just changing into a nice and comfy set of pajamas and soon went to bed.

I'm pretty sure things will be fine tomorrow. Hopefully, that is.