A New Life Beginning

Emiko's P.O.V.

When I woke up, it was already 10 a.m.! Crap! I overslept! Oh well, at least it's the holidays. I went to the kitchen and met up with Ayaka. She smiled at me and gave me my plate of breakfast. I thanked her for the meal and soon began enjoying my dish of pancakes and maple syrup. The sugary taste of the maple syrup just melts in my mouth while the soft pancake was so chewy. I was in food heaven! Ayaka really has amazing cooking skills!

Just as I was savoring the delicious meal, two people came to the kitchen. I believe it's Ayaka's family members. They stared at me, awkwardly and confused as to why a girl they never met was suddenly in the kitchen. Ayaka managed to break the silence by explaining to her family who I was. And she also explained to me who were those people.

There was Tateyama-san, or Kenjirou, Ayaka's husband and my brother-in-law. And there was Ayano, Ayaka's daughter, and my niece. Huh, feels weird to have a niece older than me, don't ya think?

Even so, I believe that it will be an enjoyable stay over here and I'm all fired up!

Ayano's P.O.V

Okay, I just met a girl called Emiko, who turned out to be my mum's younger sister? So Emiko and Hiyori are my aunts? Strange..... But at least I have someone to talk to. But I wonder how old is she. After she has explained to my mum, I asked her how old is she. She answered that she is 11 years old. I am 15 to let you guys know. So, our age gap is 4 years apart. Yeah! A new friend to play with.

I wonder what will happen next...