From Dreams to Reality

Emiko's P.O.V.

I managed to sleep soundly until 8 a.m. until Ayaka woke me up and told me that we were going out to a shopping mall at about 9.30 a.m.. I immediately went to the toilet and bathe and changed to a nice outfit. I wore a blue dress with sequins and a pair of pants and socks. I even wore a small cap which I had brought along as well! (Teehee!) I saw Tsubomi wearing a black dress and white pants. I got to admit that Tsubomi looked so cute so I went to her and commented.

"Tsubomi-chan, you look so cute! Just like a princess!" I complimented. Her face was bright red and she stared to the ground.

"Thanks Nee-chan Emiko. You look pretty and cute too.." She mumbled. I gave her a huge smile.

After meeting up with Tsubomi-chan, I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast as I was starving! Ayaka looked at me and flashed a huge smile as she was preparing breakfast.

"Wow, Emiko! You looked very pretty. I believe you are definitely ready for the trip, right?"

I rubbed the back of my head as I gave a huge smile. I sat at the dining table, waiting for breakfast to be served. Ayaka placed food on the table. I helped Ayaka by laying out the plates and cutlery on the table neatly.

"Everyone! Breakfast is ready! Come and enjoy the food!"

Everyone including Mr. Kenjirou rushed to the kitchen while I was already sitting down waiting for everyone to be seated so we could eat breakfast. Everyone looked like they were starving for decades. I giggled quietly just looking at the family's antics. All of us including Ayaka were seated and started to grab our food. Ayaka cooked a lot of food and I took 4 pieces of pancakes and some fruits.

I was that hungry... Oops..

At about 9.30a.m., all of us were out and about. We were seated in the car, just too excited for the trip. After about 30 minutes, we went out of the car, breathing fresh air. But at the same time, Mr. Kenjirou told us that we have to walk across to reach our destination. I didn't even care as what am I thinking is to go to the mall and just have fun.

It was really an enjoyable time! We went to buy some clothes and some art supplies! We even went to play games in the arcade for a little bit. Time had flew by so fast and it was already 2pm when we finished playing. Kenjirou-san told us to head back, and though I was slightly sad, I still had a fun time with my family!

When we were at the traffic light on our way to the car, I noticed a cat running. As I have a huge fond of cats, I ran after it to protect it from getting hurt. Upon doing so, I have forgotten about my safety. A truck hit me with full impact and I just.....

Blacked Out......