Thank God.

Emiko's P.O.V.

After many tries getting myself out of the ropes, I finally gave up and had only one choice to do...

Open up my eyes and see the light.

I CAN'T DO IT...

JUST TRY...

I CAN'T...

I CAN...

And all of a sudden, I was awake. But instead of waking up in darkness, I woke up to find the white walls blinding me.

Where am I?

I scanned around, looking for answers. Medicine, syringe, cardiac monitor, chairs, and windows. 

Isn't this the hospital?

Ehh?! How did I end up in the hospital? How long has it been? 

I felt so confused. I don't remember anything. The last thing I could recall was being in that strange place with that creepy voice.

Ugh... Never mind. Don't think too deeply...

I rose up from my bed and stared everywhere because I had no idea what to do... The doctors came in and were shocked that I was awake. They scanned me to make sure I was okay and brought my family members in. My family members were shocked to see me awake. All of them hugged me tightly.. I hugged them as well...

I miss them so much...

Kido's P.O.V.

Finally! Nee-chan Emiko is awake after a week! I can't believe it! She managed to survive the accident. I am so glad. I wonder.. Will she get her eye power? I hope not though, or else, she will face problems in controlling her eye powers. But Kousuke, Shuuya and I will definitely teach her how to control her powers......... Thank you, God, for making her alive again!

Ayano's P.O.V.

Thank goodness Emiko-san is awake. I hope she is fully recovered from the injuries though. I feel so glad. Now, we can do our shopping and have playdates before school starts....... Thank you, God!

Seto's P.O.V.

I'm so glad. Nee-chan Emiko has woken up. But remember, she was in the Haze. So, she might receive her eye power any moment now so we really need to take note. But yes, Nee-chan Emiko is alive so we can have so much again like we used to. Hooray! Thank you, God! You revived her... Thank you!

Kano's P.O.V.

Nee-chan Emiko is alive again.. Thank you, God! Now, I do not need to worry so much about other people but I still need to keep that promise...
And I have to because I do not know if the next person will be Nee-chan Ayano or even Okaasan (Ayaka, if you are wondering). I can't think negative because my wishes may happen but for now, I need to enjoy my life with Nee-chan Emiko...