Worry

Emiko's P.O.V.

Having new siblings is pretty awesome. You can get to play more games and when one of them is busy, I can still play with another sibling. Great! We went to Ayano's room to play superheroes. Tsubomi, Kousuke and me were the heroes while Ayano and Shuuya were the villains. Hahaha! Hours of fun pretending to 'kill' Ayano and Shuuya. But then, Ayaka called for dinner. I guess time flies pretty fast if you always play!

We had our dinner together as a family. The atmosphere really felt different here. Back at home, Hiyori and I rarely ate together as we were usually busy with our own stuffs. Yet, over here, I felt bonded. I see myself always having people to support me. I felt grateful for living with this family a lot. Though at the same time, I miss my old home. 

Hiyori.

I quckly ate my dinner and went straight to my room. I took out my phone and tried to call Hiyori. Though, she did not pick up. I tried messaging her but it seems like her phone's switched off.

I don't blame her honestly. I'm pretty sure she has to cope with a lot of things at home and in school.

Or is it?

A lot of thoughts were through my mind, as fast as lightning. Though before I knew it, I heard someone entering the room. It was Tsubomi. She asked and I almost screamed in fright as I didn't sense that she came in. She looked at me, with worry, knowing that there's something going on. I know that she's worried about me but I don't understand why.

I wanna tell her everything.. yet I feel a sense of fear in me...

Please save me, God......

Kido's P.O.V.

What is wrong with Nee-chan Emiko? She looked extremely worried when I entered our room. I think she's hiding something from me. Something from all of us. I wish she could tell us everything that's bothering her. But, I don't want to force or pester her, since I'm sure she'll be even more afraid to speak up to us.

Yet... I hope Nee-chan will be able to tell us her problems... I wanna help her.
She's not just a stranger anymore...
She's a family to me...
My family..