Bad News...

Emiko's P.O.V.

It was nice eating dinner with my family. Nee-chan Ayaka cooked noodles and it was scrumptious! Yummy! I was feeling so happy that I could just jump up and down like there's no tomorrow. After eating dinner, everyone went to the living room to watch a television show. I was feeling so glad that I decided to tag along too! What a wonderful night!

The next day

I woke up in the morning, doing my same, old, boring routine... I was extremely bored moping around at home so I decided to watch television. Coincidentally, so did Tsubomi, Kousuke and Shuuya. We were watching a game show, Takeshi's Castle. It was hilarious seeing all the contestants' reactions and we laughed our head's off until the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it. 

It was the police. 

I shivered at the thought of us doing something wrong. I called Ayaka and she went and met up with the police, asking what was the matter. The police whispered into her ears and gave her a few documents before he left. Ayaka was very speechless at first but decided to call everyone to the living room. Tsubomi switched off the television as we listened to what Nee-chan had to announce. Silence enveloped the room as Ayaka tried her best to address the devastating news to everyone.

"I'm sorry... But my sister, Hiyori disappeared.."

I was as shocked as Ayaka. Ayaka broke down while my jaw dropped. I never knew that this could happen... I rushed to my room, not listening to the calls of my family members...

What just happened?