02

"wait so you're not going to tell me where we're going right? damn you, wolfhard. i hate surprises." millie rolled her eyes, as she stared out the window, "if you could only tell me then i would forever be grateful–"

"nope, sorry miss brown, you aren't getting anything out of me today." he smirked, looking over at her, observing her every detail. gazing at the mere thought of love. admiring her beauty and her nail biting tendencies. the bright sun rays penetrating against the window glass and shining on her hair, silky as can be, hair with natural wavy curls, a few split ends here and there but thats what made her real. her hair that was once so short, from what he could tell and from what she had told him, her hair had grown quite a bit, it reached her shoulders and it definitely can be put into a pony.

that skin, beautiful as can be, an olive touch with pinky undertones. ever so ever gorgeous. he hadn't done so yet but he could tell it was smooth and he wanted to reach over and caress it, after all, it matched her well being. the rosiness in her cheeks, constantly flushed. blushing every time he says her name, that made him smile.

those lips, those luscious pink lips, kissable as can be, they were brilliant. just brilliant. and he can imagine holding her in his arms with no regrets, leaving everything behind, no regrets. only them two in a world that was black and white but they just somehow managed to be able to scream in color. no regrets. they overshadowed everything, with a growing sensation of fondness for each other increasing inside of them. no regrets, it was magnificent.

those eyes, brown as can be, they too told a story, same words as his. pain, hurt, hatred, loss, anxiety, love. same words as him. and he knew that there was something off about her because of that story, whatever it was, it was one thing they had in common. they both lived eerie and broken lives, they both shared depressing thoughts before falling asleep. tragic, really. but one thing they were starting to learn about each other was that they were making each other happy, and they had only known each other for a few minutes, but it seemed like forever.

"come on millie, cover your eyes." finn said, watching her raise her hands on-top of her eyes. he got out of the car and went to her side, helping her out of the car. he wrapped one arm around her waist and walked her to where he had planned. "if you kill me–"

finn chuckled, "I'm not gonna kill you, calm down." it was a ten minute walk, millie had given up on trying to get it out of him that at this point her eyes were open and uncovered, it's not like she would know where they were going. after all, she is new in town. they were walking on some train tracks, awkwardly. they still weren't used to being around each other. "how much longer?" asked millie, tugging on his jacket. "just about a few minutes, patience."

"I'm tired." millie said in a monotone voice. "wait a little." finn answered. "it's autumn, or well, it's about to be. don't you just love the trees, they're red orangey color. so beautiful." millie whispered, admiring everything around her. "yeah, I agree."

and they went on like that for the next ten minutes. two lost souls that had just found each other. was it romantic? yes. did they know that yet? no. everything needed time, they needed time. but it was real, what they had was real, and it was growing, increasing, expanding. love at first sight huh? how peculiar, how strange.

"alright miss millie bobby brown, you can stop your complaints and your annoying whining. we're here." finn dramatically said, smiling, pointing to the view in front of them. "pretty right?" millie looked in awe at the junkyard, those trashed out and broken down cars, the big rusty school bus, "this place is amazing, i love it." she smiled and glanced at finn, "what are we gonna do here though?"

"I come here whenever i am feeling tired and alone. whenever i need to yell and let it all out. clearly we both have a lot in common. and before you say anything, no i am not going to allow you to tell me your story. neither of us are ready for that. but this place is my safe haven, i want it to be yours as well." finn informs her, "now scream millie bobby brown, let the clouds obtain your thoughts, let the stars beyond the sky hear you. yell it all out, scream miss brown, just scream."