08

millie smiles as she walks over to the car, finn trailing behind her as he finds his way to the passenger seat. millie turns on the radio, every breath you take still playing. millie sighed and backed out of his parkway and got back on the road, the sun was beginning to set by now and all he could do was smile, remembering how he had admired all of her precious features last time they were together during a sunset. without realizing it, they had arrived at the park. millie snapped her fingers in front of his face trying to get him out of his head, "finn?" she giggled. finn blinked and shook his head lightly, "sorry, I doze off." he chuckled.

millie nodded and removed her keys from the ignition, "yeah, you were just staring at me the entire ride over here." millie smiled, placing the keys in her pocket and grabbing the picnic basket that jacob had told her to bring from the back seat. finn's eyes widened once she told him off in a subtle way, assuming she was immediately weirded out by him. millie noticed this and instantly reached out her cold tiny hand, placing it on top of his warm hand, "I didn't find it creepy though, you were gazing. I found it.. nice." she blushed, getting out of the car.

finn's lips curved into a side smirk as he got out of the car and followed millie, catching up to her. he put his arm around her and pulled her closer, trying to keep her warm. after all, her hands were almost as cold as ice and the weather was starting to cool. she looked up at him, a thankful stare as yet another beaming smile fell on her face. she could see jacob and iris talking about something in the distance while sat down on top of a red and white striped blanket thrown on the ground with some thick text books and spirals with different colored pens on top of it. millie raised her hand and waved at them, catching their attention.

finn set the picnic basket down as he held millie's hand while watching her struggle to sit down on the ground. all she was wearing was a light sweater, so obviously, being the gentleman he is, pulled his jacket off and draped it over her shoulders, and instant rush of a warm feeling going down her spine. finn could feel the air right away but he seemed to enjoy it, he was still protected from the weather though, he was wearing his extremely thick gray sweater with a cozy black t-shirt under. he opened up the picnic box only to be stopped by millie, "thank you finn, for the jacket, for welcoming me to your house, for saving me from the wrath of my mom, thank you." she grinned, leaning over and leaving a small peck on his cheek, sending chills down his back, in a good way. but it also made him feel warm and giddy, something he had quite never experienced before in the majority of his life.

it was the best feeling he had ever gotten, it had given him a rush of adrenaline, he wanted to lean back over her and swarm her with gentle and pure kisses, kisses with love and adoration, kisses with compassion and kindness. her love, it consumed him, just like his consumed her. they had only known each other for a week and it had already changed their lives in ways they could never know. not only does she make him a better person but, he changes her too. finn challenges her, surprises her, he makes her question her life beliefs.

for millie, finn was the best thing for her. finn made her feel different, not ashamed of her past. he let her be wild and free, thats what he wanted for her the most. she was changing for the better and she knew that it was all because of him.

for finn, it was a whole other different story. millie's love was always going to be pure, she was always going to treat him correctly and thats something that comforted him. but that also plays a role in the destruction of their relationship. with his temper, he might either need her, or he might end up hating her. millie was either the best thing for him or the worst.

finn smiled before pulling out some of the exquisite and lovely exotic food millie had prepared. he grabbed a piece of cut up cheese and threw it into his mouth, savoring it with a passion. millie chuckled as she looked over her shoulder to where jacob was, smiling at him as well.

EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT WAS NECESSARY BECAUSE I HAD TO INTRODUCE HOW FINN AND MILLIE'S RELATIONSHIP WORKS. also, prepare for next chapter because GOD DAMN shit goes down i think, i'm about to write it.

only a few more chaps leftttt, go check out my new fillie fic: for you