"Just take me home, Zach."

"Is he excited about the baby?" Zach asked as we exited Starbucks.

We spent a couple of nice hours together, gaining calories with blueberry muffins and orange juice. But now it was high time for me to go home since I didn't want to be out too late. Also I was getting really tired and my whole body ached.

"Very. I think sometimes even more than I am," I admitted silently and Zach nodded towards me. He unlocked his car from distance and was by my side all the time as if he was about to open the door for me. We already agreed he was giving me a lift home so I wouldn't have to take a cab. It was slowly getting cold since it was nearly 9.30pm and I regretted not taking a thicker jacket with me. 

"He is gonna be a good father," Was his answer then and I smiled sadly. It took me a couple of seconds to think of an answer I should never say out loud.

"You would be even bet- I mean, you're gonna be a good father too," I bit my lip as I realised the mistake I almost made but I corrected myself a bit too late.

"What do you mean?" Zach shot these words out quickly, making a quick step towards me. I kept quiet, biting my lip until it started bleeding.

"Kiara, what the fuck did you mean?" He repeated and demanded to know what my thoughts were. I had to admit my mind was playing with the thought what would it be like if me and Zach were still a couple, how would he handle me as an annoying pregnant woman.

Not even a second later my back was pressed to the cold metal of his car and his hands were cupping my cheeks. If it wasn't for the heat coming from his body I would feel extremly cold.

"I-I," was the only word I could say. I tried not to inhale his mascular scent and ignore the fact his body was fully covering mine. I was pretty sure he would squeeze me between him and the car even harder if it wasn't for my belly.

"Kiara, baby, tell me, please," He whispered and touched my forehead with his. I closed my eyes quickly and felt tears in my eyes forming way too quickly for my liking.

"Nothing," I quickly said and opened my green eyes. They were immediately facing Zach's and when his thumb stroked my cheek I felt tears rolling down my face.

"Did I do that?" Zach quickly moved away from me, not touching me anymore at all. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to...," He sighed and started massaging his temples as if he was under a lot of pressure.

"No, Zach, come back. I just... I just missed you a lot," I felt my lip bleeding but still continued biting it. 

"You miss me?" His voice seemed to be shocked as he rised his head again and grabbed my hand.

"Sometimes... Sometimes I wish you were here with me instead of Luke. Ever since the wedding I've been having second thoughts," I gently stroked his cheek and ran my thumb over his plump bottom lip.

"I can leave Tiff straight away. I swear there is nothing and no one else in the world more important to me than you. If you leave Luke I am willing to accept his baby. I would be the best father in the world Kiara, you know me. You know I would try my hardest to be the best," I dug my face inside his chest, inhaling the smell I was familiar with for a long period of my life.

I felt like I was finally home. Yet I was in a home that wasn't good for me and more importantly, it wasn't good for Fiona.

"Zach, even if we get back together," we locked our eyes and then he didn't let me finish my thoughts. His plump lips pressed to mine so quickly I didn't even have time to close my eyes.

I didn't oppose the kiss even though I knew I should have. Zach always had this special technique of kissing when he started slowly and then attacked your mouth with his tongue. I could still taste the oranges in his mouth and as I tugged on his hair I felt his moan in my mouth. 

My heart was racing hard and was telling me to fuck it all, leave Luke and just start over with Zach. But on the other hand, my brain was yelling at me, pushing all the images of me and Zach fighting in my head.

"Oh god Kiara, if you weren't pregnant I swear I would make love to you all night," Zach broke our kiss as he moved his lips on my neck. I reluctantly leant it back, giving him more access.

"Zach," It was my turn to moan now and I was sure I expressed my feelings loud.

"Shhh, let tonight be all about you, baby," He nibbed on my left ear which was still my weak spot. I cherished the fact he still knew what I liked a lot since Luke sometimes had problems with that. 5 years of marriage did leave some consequences on us both.

And this was enough to let me forget about Luke for tonight. All the bad consciousness was gone and Zach occupied all my thoughts. I pulled his hair gently to remove his lips from my neck before crashing them on mine.

"Just take me home, Zach. And please, do it quick," I whispered inside his mouth just to realise how complete I felt right now. Even though I had no sex drive for the past few months Zach was the man that made me feel alive again. He made me feel like a damn woman again.

There was only one last thing I had to do tonight before me and Zach would reach his place.

Ki: Luke, I'm going to crash at Prim's. See you in the morning!

LukeH: Of course, honey. I love you! X

Right when I was about to reply to my boyfriend, Zach's hand creeped on my thigh and the car started to roar. Pushing my phone inside my bag I let all my problems go away even if it was just for tonight.

~*~

Hi guys!!

First of all, I hope I managed to trick you in thinking our favourite couple would have a sad reunion again. Not this time, bitches! :D

I know a lot of you wanted to see #Kiach alive again and I made your wishes come true. Now how long will this last? What about Luke and Tiffany?

Let me know your thoughts!

Love you all :*