Chapter 5: The Fight

*The night before*

"Why won't you call Chad your father?" She screamed.

"Because he isn't my father!" I yelled at her with tears in my eyes.

"He is dead! Why won't you realize that!" She screamed at me even louder. Tears streamed down my face. I ran out and slammed the door.

Why does my mother hate me?

***

Those were the words that I contemplated during that night. I wished my father was still alive. It wouldn't matter though. I am pretty sure she wouldn't of loved him. I am pretty sure she never even loved me.

My whole world was collapsing. The only thing I had left were Cole and Jess. The words of our fight still rang clear in my ears. Why didn't I just aplogize. I knew my mother was a bit on the crazy side so why did I bother fighting with her?

I don't know. All I do know is everything had to be perfect for her, if you made a single mistake. 

You Were In Big Trouble

Most people thought my mother was crazy. I honestly think she did something to herself. I remember the good times. Back when I was a baby and a toddler of course. She would give me hugs, kisses, and simles.

Throughout the years all those things fade away. She insisted that we never hugged, and she would never give me a kiss on my head after my father died.

At first I thought it was because she missed him, but as the weeks and years passed I grew a strong feeling that she hated my father, and was only doing those things to keep up a facade .

I grew father and father apart from her, but it still hurt being told your mother was dead. She was still my mother after all even if she was crazy.

Jess and me we got close because I never wanted to spend time with my mother and Chad. I remember the late nights talking and laughing. Most of which where ruined by my mother.

I thought she would be happy me and Jess were getting along but it felt as if she only wanted me to care about Chad and her. Maybe that's why I started to grow away from her. I always told my self never be like her, be kind, be you.

I loved my mother and always will have a place for her.

"Good bye mom." I wishpered to myself.

Hoped you liked it! Have a wonderful night! :)