2. Promises

Jessica POV//

I ran to my room and Noel followed me.

Noel: "baby, I promise we will be together soon again."

Me: "NOEL, DON'T YOU GET IT? I'M MOVING TO EUROPE!"

Noel: "I promise we will figure this out."

He pulled me into a hug. He was playing with my hair.

Me: "I love you."

Noel: "I love you too."

He pulled away from the hug and got to a one knee. He took a red box out of his pocket.

Me: "Noel, what are you doing?"

Noel: "Jessica Daniela Grayson, I love you to the moon and back. I Love you from the bottom of my heart. You are my soulmate. You are my everything. You are the love of my life. I am head over heels in love with you. We are perfect for each other because we make each other happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to share our life together. So the question is... Will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and take this promise ring? And some day get marry with me?"

Tears were running down my face.

Me: "YES! YES! MILLION TIMES YES!"

I couldn't stop smiling. He put the ring to my finger. I kissed him. I felt like a luckiest girl in the world.

Noel POV//

I couldn't stop smiling. Every word that I said. I meant it. I love her and I'm so lucky to have her. I just wish she wouldn't have to leave.

Jessica POV//

I took my phone and send a picture to our group chat.

Group chat (Me, Noel babe😘, Kylie, Carla)

Me;

Kylie; GIRL DID HE PROPOSED?

Me; Something like that.

Carla; Omg. Is that a real diamond?

Noel babe😘; yes it is

~end of chat~

Me: "is it a real diamond?"

Noel: "of course it is."

What the hell? He must have used all of his money into this.

Me: "babe you didn't have to buy me a ring."

Noel: "of course I did."

I kissed him. We started to kiss each others necks and made few hickeys. My door opened.

Mum: "JESSICA DANIELA GRAYSON!!"