19. Falling

As I was about to open the locker room, someone took my hand. I turned around. Oh shit it was Shayla. What does this girl want?

Shayla: "Hey, I just wanted to say that I want to start over and really I understand that you have a crush on Marcus, but he is mine."

Me: "First of all I am not crush on Marcus, and second don't you understand that you don't own him and he is not interested of you"

Shayla: "of course he is interested of me. Don't you see how he looks at me?"

Me: "yeah, he looks at you  with a “leave me alone“ look."

I opened the locker room and walked to my locker. I changed my clothes and went to the gym. I saw Marcus at the other side of the gym but I didn't want things to get anymore awkward so I just stood there by myself. The class started and we were playing basketball. As I was about to get the ball, I felt how someone pushed my from the side and I fell to the floor. My head got a little hit but the most hurted to my ankle. I looked up and saw Shayla looking at me with an evil smile. Next I saw how Marcus ran to me.

Marcus: "Jes are you okay?"

Me: "yeah I-I'm fine."

Marcus walked to Shayla and his face was red like tomato.

Marcus: "what the hell is wrong with you?

Shayla: "what do you mean?"

Marcus: "I saw how you pushed her to the ground."

Shayla: "I was just trying to take the ball."

Marcus: "save your excuses."

Marcus helped me up and when I got some weight on my ankle I almost fell again but Marcus got me.

Marcus: "can I take her to the school nurse?"

Teacher: "of course."

Marcus helped me out from the gym. The walking was really slow.

Marcus: "okay I'm sorry but this is going to take forever."

He picked me up bridal style. I left out few giggles.

Noel POV//

Mom talked with my grandparents and I will be meeting my brother and of course Jes today. They don't know about it. So it will be probably a big shock for both of them. I haven't been talking to Jes after the phone call cause I didn't want to ruin the surprise. My mom took me to an airport and I got to the plane. When I got to Norway my grandparents had gotten me a ride to Trofors. The driver stopped to a white big house. My grandparents talked with me for a while but then I wanted to surprise Jes and Nate by going to their school. It wasn't far away so I walked. When I was going to find an office to find out what class Jes had, I heard weird voice from the hall. I went closer to the sound and saw Jes jumping on her one foot and Marcus or Martinus was helping her. But then he lifted Jes up and carried her to some room and Jes kept on giggling. I was shocked. Was she cheating on me. I waited for a while and then I saw them coming back from the room. Jes looked at me and started run but then she was about to fall to the ground. But before she fell I got her.