13. Nate Jordan

Marcus POV//

I heard her say Jessica' name and Nate'. Oh shit. That ain't good.

Jessica POV//

You have to be kidding me right now. I looked at Nate, he was smirking at me. I started to feel little dizzy.

Marcus: "Jes, are you okay?"

Me: "I just feel little dizzy..."

Marcus took a water bottle from his bag and gave it to me. I drank a bit and gave the bottle back to him. I felt better already. Why is he so nice to me?

Me: "thanks."

Marcus: "any time."

We needed to go sit next to our partners. Me and Nate went to the back and Marcus and Shayla came next to us. I could see that Marcus enjoyed being Shayla' partner as much as I enjoyed being Nate' partner. He was rolling his eyes almost every time Shayla said something.

Nate: "so why don't we start with you? Tell me something about you.

Me: "I am Jessica Grayson. I play violin and piano. I am living with my parents, my twin brother Josh, who is actually sick today and with my little sister Julie."

Nate: "okay, now I'm telling you some facts about me?"

Me: "what ever..."

Nate: "so I'm actually from New York too, but I moved to here with my grandparents when I was one. I have a brother who is three years older than me and he still lives with my mum and dad at the New York. I haven't seen them since then."

I kinda feel bad for him.

Me: "umm... I need your whole name."

Nate: "It's Nate Jordan."

I felt how I dropped from the chair. I was laying on the ground. Marcus ran to help me up.

Marcus: "what happened?"

Me: "I-I-I ha-have to go..."

I ran out the class. I can't believe this.

Nate POV//

She ran out of the class. Whta did I do? Did I say something wrong? I looked at Marcus, he looked mad af.

Marcus: "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Me: "I honestly don't know."

He ran to look for her. I looked at Shayla, she looked really pissed. I hope Jessica is okay. It's weird that usually girls warm up for me right away, but she... she is different. She is damn hard to get.

Marcus POV//

I ran out of the class. I didn't care about the teacher yelling after me. I looked from the halls. I couldn't find her. I decided to go outside to look for her. When I got out from the door. I saw her sitting on a bench. I ran to her and sat next to her.

Me: "Jes, what did he say?"

Jes: "Nate Jordan."

Me: "yeah... what did he say?"

Jes: "he said Nate Jordan."

What the hell?

Me: "I don't get it."

Jes: "I think Nate might be..."

Jessica POV//

I ran outside. I needed some air. I sat to a bench. It can't be. No. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I noticed someone sitting next to me. I looked up and saw Marcus.

Marcus: "Jes, what did he say?"

Me: "Nate Jordan."

Marcus: "yeah... what did he say?"

Me: "he said Nate Jordan."

Marcus: "I don't get it."

Me: "I think Nate might be..."

Please read...
Thank you so much for all the reads, votes, comment and followers. This year hasn't been the easiest year, but all the nice comments has helped me get through some shit. I want to thank all of you lovely peoples. It would mean a world to me if you would help me get 30 followers on Instagram until midnight. Comment to my latest post if you're from Wattpad and I'll follow you back. Ig:editsmac_tinus
Happy New year everyone. Love you all❤❤