18. awkward...

Marcus POV//

I turned my head to see who it was and I surprise. It was Jes. Her eyes were really red and buffy. She looked into my eyes and fell into my arms. Like literally. She fainted. I got scared but still I took her and carried her downstairs to the couch.

Me: "MRS. GRAYSON!!"

She ran to the living room and when she saw her being fainted she ran to the kitchen to get some cold water. She came back and threw the water on Jes.

Jes: "WHAT THE HELL?!!"

I pulled her into a hug. She looked really scared.

Jes: "what happened?"

Me: "you fainted."

She looked scared, but then she gave a really mad look to her mom.

Me: "why don't we go upstairs to get you ready for school?"

Jes: "anywhere to get away from her."

She started to walk upstairs. I waited for a while and gave her mom a sad look and followed Jes. I got to her room and she was on her underwear. I quickly turned around.

Me: "I'm so sorry"

I said quickly.

Jes: "umm... It's okay, I'll just put on my clothes real quick.

Jessica POV//

I felt how something cold and wet touched my face.

Me: "WHAT THE HELL?!!"

Marcus pulled me into a hug. I have to admit that I freaked out a lot.

Me: "what happened?"

Marcus: "you fainted."

I looked around me and I noticed my mom. I was still mad at her so I gave her I an angry look.

Marcus: "why don't we go upstairs to get you ready for school?"

Me: "anywhere to get away from her."

I started to walk upstairs and Marcus stayed down, probably talking with my mom. I went to my room and started to change my clothes, because my stupid mom threw the water on me. Just when I was in my underwear my door opened and Marcus came in. He quickly turned around.

Marcus: "I'm so sorry"

He said quickly.

Me: "umm... It's okay, I'll just put on my clothes real quick.

I put on my clothes.

Me: "Marcus you can turn around now

He turned around and his cheeks were bright red. We had an awkward silence and we were just staring each other. Then my door opened and we both snapped awake.

Josh: "Do you guys want to walk with me?"

Me: "sure"

As we were about to get out the room me and Marcus bumped into each other.

Marcus: "umm... sorry."

Me: "oh... umm... It's okay."

Marcus let me go first and he came after me. Our walk to the school was really silent and awkward. We got to the school and went to the others.

Julie: "hey girl."

She gave me a hug.

Me: "hey."

Everyone was staring at Josh.

Josh: "umm... hey."

Me: "oh, right. This is my twin brother Josh."

Samantha: "I didn't know your twin is hot."

Cameron gave Samantha an angry look.

Cameron: "are you serious?"

Samantha: "Babe I'm just telling facts."

She gave a little kiss on Cameron's cheek and smiled. It reminded me of me and Noel. I started to walk to my class which was P.E. As I was about to open the locker room, someone took my hand. I turned around. Oh shit it was...