11. school

Jessica POV//

I woke up to my alarm. I was about to shut it but someone was quicker. I opened my eyes and saw Marcus, I looked to my other side and saw Martinus.

Me: "umm... hey?"

Marcus: "your mum said it's okay us to stay here the night."

Me: "o-okay..."

Martinus: "what's wrong?"

Me: "no-nothing."

I tried to keep the tears away. But I'm really bad at hiding my real feelings so I just started sobbing.

Marcus: "Jes... what's wrong?"

Jes: "my mum wanted you to stay here cause she wants me to start dating with someone else."

Marcus: "don't worry, we aren't trying to steal you from him. We're your best friends."

Me: "thank guys."

Martinus: "today is a school day. Are you ready?"

Me: "I don't know, I'm really stressed out."

Marcus: "don't worry, we are gonna be right there by your side."

I'm so lucky to have these guys.

Martinus: "we need to go home to get our stuffs."

Me: "okay. Umm... can we walk together to the school?"

Marcus: "of course"

They got up and walked out. I changed my clothes to this:

 I changed my clothes to this:

Do my makeup like this:

And put my hair like this:

I packed my stuffs and went downstairs

I packed my stuffs and went downstairs. I took an apple and sat down to eat it.

Mum: "so the twins stayed over..."

Me: "because you said they could stay."

Mum: "Which one has the longer hair?"

Me: "Marcus"

Mum: "I saw you laying on his chest..."

Oh shit, was I sleeping on his chest.

Me: "I fell asleep."

Mum: "on his chest..."

Me: "and I am dating Noel."

Mum: "still?"

Me: "yes. And I love him."

Josh: "mum... I don't feel well. I think I'm sick."

Mum: "oh, honey. You can stay home to rest. I'll call to the school."

Great, now I'm all alone at the school.

Me: "get better bro."

Josh: "have a nice day."

I threw the rest of the apple away and walked out from the house. I waited for about five minutes and then the twins came. We started to walk to the school. We were all pretty quiet. And Marcus was staring at me, which was creeping me out.

Marcus POV//

We walked out and I saw Jes already out. We walked to her house and we started to walk to the school. I couldn't get my eyes off of her. She looked stunning.

~at the school~

Jessica POV//

We walked inside and I could see everyone' eyes on us. They were whispering something and laughing. I felt really uncomfortable. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I almost jumped.

Marcus: "are you okay?"

Me: "umm... ye-yeah."

I gave him a weak smile. I hot my schedule from the principal and thank god I have every class with at least one of the twins. First I had math with both of them. They showed me my locker and then we walked to the class. I tried to look for a place to sit. Martinus had sat next to some boy and Marcus was sitting alone and was showing me to sit next to him. I started to walk to there but then some other girl sat right when I got to the table. She looked up at me.

Girl: "what do you want?"

Me: "oh... umm... I... I was just about to... to sit there."

Girl: "you're the new girl right?"

I nodded.

Girl: "well you see... I am sitting here so get your ass away from here."

I didn't want any problems at my first day so I just walked to a empty sit at the back. Nobody was sitting next to me. I took my phone out and started to like some pictures on instagram. Suddenly someone sat next to me. I looked up and it was...

Marcus POV//

God I hate Shayla. She just sat next to me. She has had a crush on me almost five years. I don't like her. I like Jes. I looked over to her table. Oh shit. Nate sat next to her. He is the biggest fuckboy of our school. I was about to go get Nate away from there, but the teacher came to the class.

Jessica POV//

I looked up and saw some boy.

Boy: "hey, you must be the new girl

Boy: "hey, you must be the new girl."

Me: "umm... yeah"

What does this boy want? And why does he look so familiar?

Boy: "is it okay me to sit here?"

Me: "I guess so."

He sat down and the teacher came in.

Teacher: "good morning class. We have a new student in the class. Jessica would you please stand up and tell something about yourself."

I stood up.

Me: "well I moved here at Friday from New York. I play violin and piano."

I sat down.

Teacher: "thank you Jessica."

She gave us some works to do. And I'm very good at math, so it wasn't a problem for me.

Boy: "Nate"