21. closer

Jes POV//

Marcus: "You know it's pretty really bad thing if you're jealous for him."

He looked at me deep into my eyes and gave me the warmest smile. I tried to look away but I couldn't, something in those eyes was just so amazing. Finally I snapped awake from the trance.

Me: "I know, I know."

Marcus: "Maybe you should talk to him."

Me: "I guess you're right. I'll talk to him when the school ends."

The rest of the day went really quickly and I was walking to home with Marcus when we heard giggling somewhere near us.

Me: "That sounds just like Noel."

We walked closer to the voice and I saw Noel and I saw him sitting on a bench with a girl really near to him. I looked closer the girl and it was Shayla. Tears started to form into my eyes. And right when I thought it couldn't go worst, they kissed. Noel looked up and saw me. I started to run as fast as I could. I heard Noel's voice behind me but I didn't care. I got to my house and opened the door. I tried to slam it close but it hit something.

Marcus: "auch!"

I ran to Marcus. He was holding his hand on his head.

Me: "omg I'm so sorry Marcus! Are you okay?"

Marcus: "yeah I'll be fine. But are you?"

Me: "I should have just listened to my mum. She was right all the time."

I fell on my knees and started to cry as hard as a little baby. Marcus sat next to me and pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me tight. Something was so loving and caring in this hug that I just never wanted it to end.

Mum: "Jes is everything okay?"

She ran to me looking worried.

Me: "mu-mum h-he che-cheated on me"

She looked at me shocked and helped me up.

Me: "I should have listened to you. I'm so sorry."

Mum: "oh sweetie, It's not your fault."

Josh: "What's going?"

Josh looked at me with the worried look on his eyes.

Me: "He cheated on me!"

His face turned bright red.

Josh: "he is so dumb. I promise I will make him regret his life!"

Me: "Josh please calm down."

Josh: "NO! He hurt my twin and I will hurt him twice as much as he hurt you."

I have never seen him that angry. He looked like he was about to explode.

Mum: "lets get inside and calm down a bit."

We got inside and Josh went straight to his room. My mum started to cook and me and Marcus went to my room. I sat to my bed and Marcus sat next to me.

Marcus: "Jes he is an idiot. He just lost amazing girl and will regret it his whole life."

Marcus lifted my head and wiped off the tears with his thumb.

Marcus: "I hate to see you so hurt"

Me: "I'm sorry, you can go."

Marcus: "I'm here to help you get better"

He looked deep into my eyes and something just pulled us closer and closer and closer. And then I felt how...