9. running

Me: "are we here?"

Martinus: "yeah"

Me: "so I can take this thing of?"

Marcus: "go on..."

I took the fabric away and what I saw was a football field. All the bad memories came back. Tears started to form into my eyes.

Marcus: "please say those are happy tears..."

I couldn't say a word. I started to run away from the field. I didn't want them to see me cry. I were running to the woods. I didn't know where to go, but I knew that Marcus and Martinus was following me. I ran like 10 minutes. Then I couldn't run anymore, so I gave up and sat next to a tree. I looked around. I didn't see them anywhere. I guess I lost them. I started to sing Without you. I always sing when I'm sad. It makes me feel realx and I get my mind off things.

Me: "Is it over?
I just gotta know
Cause I'm reaching
But where did you go?
Tears are falling
While I'm calling
Can't make it alone, no
It's so silent
Nobody's home"

Marcus and Martinus: "Tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonight?
Without you
Without you
Cause I don't wanna wake up in the morning knowing you're not mine
Without you
Without you
Gotta get you back to me
Get away my misery
(woah-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh)
Tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonight
Without you
Without you"

Marcus and Martinus sat next to me. I were in the middle.

Marcus: "Why did you run away?"

Me: "I haven't tell you the truth about why I stopped playing football..."

Martinus: "you know you can trust us?"

Me: "yeah... I stopped playing football because..."

Marcus POV//

I put her to the ground.

Jes: "are we here?"

Martinus: "yeah"

Jes: "so i can take this thing of?"

Me: "go on..."

She took the fabric away. I thought she would get happy, but then she started to cry.

Me: "please say those are happy tears..."

She didn't respond to that. She just ran away. We started to ran after her. She ran into the woods. We followed her. But then we just couldn't run anymore, so we gave up. But after a while we heard singing. We walked closer and I saw Jes singing Without you.

Jes: "Tears are falling
While I'm calling
Can't make it alone, no
It's so silent
Nobody's home"

She is really good at singing. I could listen to her all day and night. It was next chorus part, so me and Martinus started to sing.

Me and Martinus: "Tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonight?
Without you
Without you
Cause I don't wanna wake up in the morning knowing you're not mine
Without you
Without you
Gotta get you back to me
Get away my misery
(woah-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh)
Tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonight
Without you
Without you"

We sat next to her. She was crying and I hated to see her like that. Did we hurt her feelings.

Me: "Why did you run away?"

Jes: "I haven't tell you the truth about why I stopped playing football..."

Martinus: "you know you can trust us?"

Jes: "yeah... I stopped playing football because..."

So I was thinking... should I start an imagine book after I have completed this book? Please comment your opinion.