3. Hard to say goodbye

Jessica POV//

We started to kiss each others necks and made few hickeys. My door opened.

Mum: "JESSICA DANIELA GRAYSON!!"

We pulled away. Both of us blushed.

Me: "umm... yes mum?"

Mum: "we are leaving in half an hour. So stop making out and start packing!"

Me: "BUT KYLIE AND CARLA ISN'T HERE!!"

Mum: "OUR PLANE IS NOT WAITING US!!"

She walked away. On that moment I saw Kylie and Carla running to hug me. We had a group hug and they helped me to pack. When I were all done we took my stuffs to the car. I first hugged Carla.

Me: "god I'm gonna miss you. I love you girl. Okay?"

Carla: "I love you too."

Then I hugged Kylie.

Me: "I don't want to leave you guys. I love you so much."

Kylie: "I love you too. And we are gonna miss you so much."

Me: "you girls have to make sure that Noel won't find anyone better."

We all laughed.

Noel: "that's impossible."

Kylie: "we will kill that bitch!"

I will miss them so much. Thank god I don't have to say goodbye to Noel. Cause he is coming to the airport. We sat to the car. We were sitting at the back. Josh and Julie were sitting in the middle row and mum and dad at the front. I were leaning to Noel and crying to his shirt. He was just playing with my hair. After 15 minutes we were at the airport. Noel took my suitcase and I held his hand. I never want to let go. We were inside. We need to wait 40 minutes until the gates open. So these will be the last 40 minutes with my boyfriend. We were sitting away from others. I were still holding his hand.

Me: "I can't do this. I can't leave you. I love you."

Noel: "I love you too. We are gonna make this work. I promise. Few years and we will go marry."

Me: "Noel what if we can't make it work?"

Noel: "we will."

Me: "are you sure?"

Noel: "of course I am. I love you."

He kissed me.

Me: "I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go to bathroom real quick."

Noel: "okay."

I walked to the bathroom. But I stopped when I heard my parents talking.

Mum: "finally she will be away from that boy."

Dad: "I know. I don't trust him. Sooner or later he would have brake her heart."

Mum: "she will find someone much better."

Dad: "I know."