Chapter 12

*Will*

Will opened the door to his room, and held it open for Nico, then closed it behind him. Nico looks so down... Could this be my fault? Will wondered, as he walked deeper into his closet, and sat down in one of the bean bag chairs.

"How are you?" Will asked, as Nico sat down in the other bean bag chair.

"Okay I guess..." Nico mumbled, his wavy black hair hung over his face, and Will rotated his body so he was facing Nico all the way.

Will leaned his head against the wall and held out his hand to Nico, he wanted to make sure he wasn't losing him. Nico looked up, and Will saw pain in his eyes as he took Nico's icy hand.

Will felt safe with Nico, but Will wasn't sure how close he could get to Nico, for he can only go so far before Nico will start wondering why he is so intimate.

Will was brought back to reality by a squeeze of Nico's hand. "What about you? How are you doing? You don't really seem as sunny as usual."

"Oh, uh I'm just kinda deep in thought." Will stated, and looked down. "Want to listen to some more music?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Um sure... Can I pick this time?" Nico asked.

"Of course." Will smiled as Nico pulled out his phone, unlocked it with his thumb print and opened Pandora. He clicked on a playlist called, "Evolution of the Bachelor" and set it on shuffle.

"What music did you pick?" Will asked when Nico set down his phone.

"It's a mix of my two favored albums, the Evolve album, by Imagine Dragons, and the Death of a Bachelor album by, Panic! At The Disco." Nico said quietly, with distance in his voice as he listened to the song, it was a good song. "What's this song called?" Will asked.

"This one is called I Don't Know Why, it's by ID. Do you like it?" Nico asked, looking at Will, dam, he thought, he's adorably passionate with his music...

"Uh yeah, I do." Will let himself fall into a daze. There were so many things that he wanted to tell and ask Nico, and it was all so overwhelming.

Will banged his head against the wall, trying to pull himself together and organize his scattered thoughts. Nico looked alarmed.

"What are you doing?!" Nico said, releasing Will's hand and holding his head with both hands instead. He had pivoted on his foot so he was in front of Will, close to straddling him, and stopping Will from banging his head again.

"I'm just really overwhelmed about stuff." Will groaned, rubbing his head, and Will blushed at how close Nico was.

"What stuff?" Nico asked. Will saw a little pink brushed across Nico's cheeks and nose, and Nico seemed to realize the position he was in. He gently but quickly released Will's head and turned his body so he was sitting back in the bean bag chair. He hid his cheeks by pulling up his hoodie, and looked down towards his feet.

All Will could think of was how sweet he looked with his pink nose and cheeks, but managed to form a sentence."Oh it's nothing..." Will stammered.

"Huh, well personally, I wouldn't consider banging your head against the wall for some thoughts no big deal." Nico answered, recovering quickly, and turning his body towards Will more. Despite him releasing his hoodie, Will could only see one of his dark brown eyes, the other covered by his wavy black hair. Nico's eyes reminded him of rich soil in the deepest of the forests.

"It's nothing that I feel ready to talk about with anyone..." Will quietly corrected himself.

"O-okay." Nico stumbled and fixed his body so he was sitting forward, not sideways.