Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and the sun must have realized it needed to glare at me. I rolled off my queen-sized bed in my purple vanity room, and waddled to the bathroom, and once I was inside, I realized it wasn't the bathroom, but my mom's room. "Stupid doors that all look alike..." I mumbled.

I was about to leave when I noticed something on my mom's desk. Now, I know what you're thinking about people's privacy and all that whatnot, but when I saw the words "Mission Accomplished" I was a goner. I stumbled over, and after making sure my mom was still asleep, I picked it up, and crept out of the room.

After putting it on my desk, my stomach grumbled, and I realized I still hadn't gotten ready for school. I raced out the door, brushed my teeth, broke my record of the quickest shower ever, and changed into a one direction tee, navy blue skinny jeans, and mis-matched socks.

I looked at the clock and I realized I still had 15 minutes before my mom expected me downstairs, so I headed back to my desk and started to read.

Mission Accomplished

Rebecca Hilary Stone

Successfully recovered the Rayward Stone

The rest was just details and all that stuff, but my head was still revolving around the "Rayward Stone". I was wondering where I'd heard that, and then it hit me. It was the $1,000,000 stone that had gotten in the newspaper because it had been recovered last week after going missing for 23 years.

###########

So... That's the first chappie! I hope you liked it. And it will get more interesting, so don't delete it out of your library just yet. Like I said, it moves really fast, and I'm not very good at descriptions... So yeah.

-Sarayu

Vote, Comment, All That Good Stuff