Chapter 1

Hayes POV

"Nash you know I need to do this and nothing you say is going to stop me. I'm 18 I'm allowed to make my on decisions," I stated with a dull expression.

"What is moving going to help you with though? I promised mom and dad that I'd take care of you. And I'm saying this as your older brother, moving isn't going to help you run away from the truth," Nash yelled.

I couldn't take this fighting anymore. I told them two days ago that I was moving into Tyler's apartment in Arizona. And he isn't even a stranger he's my best friend. The best part is that in this argument Taylor's on my side but Nash and Cameron are still against me.

"Guys calm down, Nash he's not going to go and drive off a cliff he's just spending a year in a different state it's not that big of a deal." Taylor said, coming into the room. Finally some backup.

"Taylor are you fricken kidding me you're taking his side?!?", Nash said, turning red again. And let me tell you tomato isn't a good color on him.

"Theres nothing to say Nash. If Hayes is going to do this there's no changing his mind. So we might as well support him and enjoy this last week together." Cameron stated while lounging on the sofa.

"You guys are traitors!", Nash yelled while storming off. We heard his bedroom door slam shut.

"It's not my fault he's being difficult. But thanks for taking my side in the matter guys." I trailed off and sat down.

"Hayes, we have to make your last week in New York a week to remember. And that my friend starts with a little partying," Taylor smirked. I liked where this was going.

But right before I got a chance to answer Nash came back out.

"Ok. I decided to let you move out. But only because if I hold a grudge against you then I can't go clubbing with you guys." He said still visibly red.

I scoffed. "Wow thanks for your permission big bro, I definitely needed that!"

Cameron and Taylor laughed.

"You did need my permission. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go get ready because we are going to have the time of our lives tonight!" Nash smirked and strutted back to his room.

I swear he's such a girl sometimes.

-:-:-

Yay the first chapter of When Coasts Collide (WCC). Comment and vote for the story we want to know what you think. And don't worry you will be seeing more of the Magcon boys as the story progresses!

Update:Friday

xoxo Hana