Chapter 12

I woke up to a very bright light and something hard underneath me.

Hmm that's weird I thought; my room was usually never this bright in the morning even when I forget to close my curtains the night before so this was very strange.

That's when I realized there was a body under me and that body belong to a person named Hayes.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and rolled over off him

"My god Rose it's so early why are u screaming?" Hayes asked me as if nothing were wrong.

But the only thing that was going through my head was the fact that Hayes and I had slept in the back of this pick up truck all night and I was supposed to be home after my date.

I checked my phone to see that their was one missed call from my mom and a text from Tiffany and Audrey asking how my date was.

"Hayes my parents are gonna kill us. Actually what am I talking about? They might ground me for a month but my dad is going to put you on your death bed we have to go! Like now!" I said hurriedly and started putting on my shoes and getting out of the trunk.

"Rose seriously calm down I have everything under control." He said casually not making any effort to hurry up and start driving.

I didn't understand why he was being so calm I mean he was the one that was gonna get yelled at.

Finally he got into the drivers seat and started driving towards my house.

"Did you have a good time last night?" Hayes asked me.

"In all honesty it was the best date I've ever been on and it's even on my bucket list!" I said happily

" Well good because I don't plan on making that our last date he said cockily.

And all I could do is laugh and shake my head.

:.:.:

"We're here." Hayes said to me.

Ever since we took the exit that led to my street I started freaking out and rambling on about how my parents were gonna kill me and never let me out of their sight again.

He stopped in front my my house and I took a deep breath

"Thanks Hayes, I had a great time last night. Im sorry I've been an annoying bitch the last hour; but I promise I wouldn't change a thing about last night." I said to him, I actually felt really bad that I was freaking out but seriously my parents were gonna be mad at hime to so I don't know why he isn't freaking out with me.

"Ya know Rose you have to calm down your parents aren't gonna be mad at you, they trust me." he said confidently.

I laughed " your funny, if I don't text you its cuz my parents grounded me forever. and I'm sorry if they tell me I'm reckless and can never see you again... Bye Hayes." I said sadly and got out of the car.

"Bye Rosie, text me when your done bring all girly about our date with Tiff and Audrey." He smirked at me and drove down the road.

I don't understand how he was so calm about this situation I really just don't.

As I walked inside my house I went into the Kitchen to see my dad and my moms sitting at the table and having breakfast. I put down my bag and silently sat down in one of the chairs.

They were both so absorbed in their phones that didn't even realize that I came home.

"Good Morning my lovely parents how are you this lovely morning?" I asked in my sweetest voice trying to soften the blow I was about to get